The Kenya Airports Authority has officially announced its intention of recruiting new staff members. If you wish to apply for a job at the Kenya Airports Authority, then read on to see the guidelines on how to do so.
Citizens of Kenya who are interested in becoming members of the Kenya Airports Authority are to apply for the KAA Recruitment forms, fill in the form, and submit their applications online.
The Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) aims to assist young people who are unemployed in the nation in finding employment through a variety of opportunities.
It might interest you to know that the KAA application form is open to everyone, and as long as you match the standards, you will be hired.
All eligible candidates for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2024 Job Vacancies should follow the instructions and guidelines to know how to go about the online application process.
Kenya Airports Authority Job Portal
www.kaa.go.ke is the official job portal for the KAA job application. You can apply for any vacant position through this application job portal.
For the most part, we have provided you with guidelines on how to apply for the Kenya Airports Authority job vacancies as well as the entry requirements, qualifications, the closing date for all online applications, and other related information to keep in mind.
Below are the job requirements.
Requirements for KAA Recruitment 2024
- Applicant must be a citizen of Kenya
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification like a national ID card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have D+ mean grade in Kenya Secondary Certificate Education (KSCE)
- Applicant should be a graduate from a recognized University in Kenya
- Graduates from aviation or social science related fields can apply
- Applicant should possess good interpersonal skill
- Applicant should be an excellent communicator
- He or she should be ready to adhere to the rules binding the agency
- Applicant should be ready to relocate if necessary
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Candidate should also comply with the Chapter Six of Kenya constitution
Steps on How to Apply for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2024
- Visit www.kaa.go.ke
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully and correct the mistakes
- After proofreading submit the application
- Only online applications via the recruiting portal www.kaa.go.ke are accepted.
- Multiple applications from one candidate are not allowed.
- The Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment form is free, avoid engaging in any financial transactions related to the recruitment with anyone.
- If you misrepresent your paperwork for whatever reason, you will face legal penalties.
KAA Job Application Deadline 2024
Currently, the recruitment exercise has not begun yet. So the Kenya Airports Authority application deadline will be published here once the portal is opened for applications.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.