Have you heard that Julius Berger Nigeria Plc a leading construction company is hiring? Are you interested in an employment opportunity at Julius Berger PLC?
If so, you need to hurry and apply for the Julius Berger recruitment exercise before the registration deadline!
All the information you require to ensure a smooth application process has been provided in this article. These include the available job vacancies, the entry requirements, qualifications, and how to apply. All you need to do is read this article carefully.
Julius Berger Recruitment 2024
Julius Beger wishes to announce to the general public that the recruitment of qualified candidates to fill available vacant positions is currently ongoing.
If you are interested in the recruitment, hurry and apply before the set deadline. The recruitment procedure is carried out strictly online via the company’s recruitment portal so you can apply at your convenience.
Julius Berger is not a strange name in Nigeria, it is in fact the leading construction agency in Nigeria.
This company handles most of the constructions commissioned by both state governments and the federal government.
An opportunity to work with this company is a life-changing one. To apply, read the recruitment requirements below and ensure that you qualify then proceed to use the guidelines provided to apply.
Job Positions Available For Recruitment At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Technical Back Office Engineer
- Project Manager (Buildings)
- Technical Back Office Engineer (M / F / D) at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Young Project Manager (M / F / D) at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Machine Foreman-Construction Equipment/Stationary System
- Intern-Wood Technology/ Furniture Interior Construction
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technician – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Technology
Eligibility Requirements For Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2024
Candidates are required to meet the following requirements to be eligible for recruitment.
- Applicants must possess an HND, OND, NCE, or B.Sc. degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens, either by birth or nationalization.
- Candidates must have at least five credits in NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- All applicants must not be older than the age of 35 years.
- Candidates must submit to a test for illegal drugs.
- Candidates must submit to credits and records checks.
- Candidates must undergo a medical examination.
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification (voter’s card, driver’s license, or international passport)
- Julius Berger will conduct extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
How To Apply For Julius Berger Recruitment
- Visit Julius Berger’s official recruitment portal.
- Go to the “Careers” section
- Go through the available positions and choose the area that suits you. Provide the documents listed below:-
- CV/Cover letter
- Examples of your work
- Read the requirements for the position you wish to apply for.
- Provide all the required personal information, review your application, and submit it.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Did you find our article on Julius Berger Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.