The Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment exercise for 2024/2025 has been concluded and the list of TETFUND successful candidates has been published.
Did you apply for the just concluded TETFUND recruitment 2024/2025 and have been waiting for announcements on the list of pre-selected candidates for TETFUND screening?
There is good news! you can now check if you have been enlisted among the shortlisted candidates using the guidelines provided in this article.
This article will also provide you with tips on what to do after you have confirmed that you have been shortlisted. Read below for details.
TETFUND Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
TETFUND has released the list of candidates who made it to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Candidates who submit their applications are advised to visit the TETFUND shortlisted portal and check their names to confirm that they have been shortlisted.
Candidates should note that only candidates who met the recruitment requirements and submitted their applications will appear on the list.
This article carries information on how to check the list of shortlisted candidates, what to do after you have confirmed that you have been shortlisted, and other important information.
How to Check the TETFUND Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
To check if you have been pre-selected for the screening exercise, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official TETFUND shortlisted portal via www.tetfundserver.com
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page.
- Check “Shortlisted Candidates” and click View Full List
- Click on the post you applied for and click on the date to see if you have been selected.
- If you want to download this list in PDF, click on the link to download the pdf.
- Alternatively, candidates can check their email regularly for any updates regarding the TETFUND shortlisted candidates.
N/B: The TETFUND shortlisted candidates had not yet been published at the time of writing this article. Feel free to check this site from time to time for updates on the list.
The management of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund has not yet released the list of selected candidates for the screening exercise, this article is posted to prepare you ahead of the release of the shortlisted candidates.
Items Required For TETFUND Screening Exercise
Successful candidates will be required to provide the following items at the screening venue.
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), International Passport, Voter’s card)
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
The list of successful candidates has not yet been released by TETFUND, this page will be updated as soon as the names of shortlisted candidates have been published. Check this page from time to time for updates regarding this list.
Did you find our article on TETFUND Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.