Did you apply for the Nigerian Army’s 86 Regular Recruit Intake (86RRI) for Taraba State? Have been awaiting news on the release of the names of Taraba State Army shortlisted candidates?
If you have, then this article will excite you. The list of candidates who were successful in the just concluded recruitment exercise has been published by the Nigerian Army.
This article contains information regarding the shortlisted candidates and how to access and download the list. Candidates should hurry, check their names, and prepare for the stage of the recruitment exercise which is the screening.
Taraba State Army 86RRI Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Army wishes to announce that the list of candidates who made it to the next stage of recruitment for Taraba State has been released.
Candidates who participated in the recruitment for 2024 are advised to visit the official portal and confirm if their names made it to the list.
The list can be accessed and downloaded via the official recruitment portal, details on how to do that will be provided. The recruitment process is carried out in stages including application, screening, training, and examination.
After the names of shortlisted candidates are released, candidates are expected to gather the required documents and await an announcement concerning the screening dates and venue. Read below for instructions on how to access and download the list.
How to Check Taraba State Army Shortlisted Candidates 2024
- Visit the Nigerian army recruitment portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on your state of origin e.g Taraba State
- Type in your name or application number.
- Once you confirm that you have been shortlisted, proceed to prepare for screening.
If you have confirmed that your name is on the list of shortlisted candidates, take note of the following items and ensure that you have them.
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth, or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print-outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- Two pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and white socks.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Medical Report
- Writing materials
- National Identity card/slip
- Copies of your Passport photographs (full size 5 x 7)
Taraba State Army 86RRI Screening Date
The screening date for the 86RRI has not yet been announced by the Nigerian Army. Feel free to check this page from time to time for updates on the screening date and venue. See the list of documents and items required for screening, and ensure that you have all the items listed before the screening.