Did you apply for the Lamu County Public Service Board Recruitment? Do you want to know if your name has been included in the list of shortlisted candidates? You are right on track with this article.
This article contains all the vital information you need regarding the list of shortlisted candidates. You will also learn about the steps for accessing this list in this article.
Lamu County Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
Lamu County Public Service Board has announced that the list of shortlisted candidates has been released.
Candidates are advised to hurry and check the list of shortlisted candidates to confirm that they have made it to the next stage of the recruitment exercise which is the interview stage.
The list of shortlisted candidates can be accessed online via the recruitment platform and downloaded in PDF.
- County Chief Officer for Climate, ICT, and E-government
- Agricultural Officer
- Legal Officer
- Public Health Officer
- Clerical Officer
- Fisheries Assistant
- Fisheries Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Assistant Director of Human Resource Management
- Deputy Director
- Entrepreneurship Instructor
- Building and Construction Instructor
- Records Management Officer
The applicants for the positions above can check the list of shortlisted candidates to ascertain that they have been shortlisted. It is important to access the list early; this will enable you to gather the required documents and prepare for the interview stage.
Documents Required by Lamu County Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidate
Shortlisted candidates are required to present the documents listed below at the interview.
- National Identity card
- Academic and professional certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Self-declaration form stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Recommendations or certified copies of membership from relevant professional bodies
How to Check Lamu County Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
To check if your name is on Lamu County Public Service Board shortlist, take the following steps one after the other.
- Candidates who want to access the should first visit the Lamu job portal lamu-cpsb.org.
- Click on the vacancy button on the menu bar.
- Then click “shortlisted candidates” once the page loads.
- Open the download PDF and search for your name or application number in the file.
- Alternatively, successful candidates will be contacted with information regarding their application status. Candidates are advised to check their emails from time to time for information regarding their success status.