Are you a graduate seeking employment opportunities? Are you passionate about impacting positively in the lives of others through WHO?
If yes, then a great opportunity has just presented itself by way of the World Health Organization recruitment 2024! Hurry and apply for an opportunity to fill one of the many vacant positions at WHO.
In this article, you will learn about the requirements for WHO recruitment, vacant positions, and the procedure for applying. Read the article below for more information.
World Health Organization Recruitment 2024
The recruitment of candidates to fill the available positions at the World Health Organization has officially commenced.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment exercise are advised to take advantage of this opportunity and apply before the recruitment deadline.
The recruitment exercise is conducted strictly online, candidates can apply for recruitment from the comfort of their homes.
In this article, you will learn about the requirements you are expected to meet to be eligible and the procedure you are to follow to apply for WHO recruitment.
Below is information on the positions available at WHO, go through them and choose the position that best suits you and apply.
Available Vacancies At WHO
- International Professional Staff
- National Professional Officer
- General Services Staff
- Consultants and other contractual arrangements
Entry Requirements for WHO Recruitment 2024
Candidates must meet the following conditions to qualify for employment at WHO:-
Requirements for Professional positions:-
- Candidates must possess effective teamwork and communication skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in English and possess a good working knowledge of a second UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish).
- Applicants must have an understanding of policy issues and show a keen interest in public health.
- Candidates must possess good analytical skills.
- Candidates must have experience at the national and international levels in their area of expertise.
- Candidates must possess a university degree as well as a postgraduate specialization in a health- or management-related field, relevant to WHO’s work.
- Candidates must have 1 to 15 years of relevant experience.
Requirements For General Service Positions:-
- Candidates must be graduates of secondary, technical, or commercial schools.
- Candidates must have a very good command of one official language.
- Knowledge of a second and third language will be an added advantage.
- Candidates who are under the age of 20 and older than the age of 62 will not be considered for recruitment.
- WHO does not recruit smokers or other tobacco users who do not indicate a willingness to stop smoking.
- WHO will never ask for money for recruitment purposes, beware of scams.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Recruitment
How to Create an Account:-
- Visit the official career page at http://www.who.int/careers.
- Click on Vacancies – external candidates access.
- Click on Sign In.
- On the Login page, click New User.
- Read the Privacy Agreement and click I accept.
- Enter your Username, E-mail address, and Password.
- Click Register.
- Once you have successfully created your account, you will have an account.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Start the application process by completing your general profile.
- Enter your unique login information to begin the application process.
- Click on the arrow beside your name, then click “Profile”.
- Click the “My Jobpage” tab, then click on the “Access my profile” button.
- On the Job Search tab, find the vacancy titled “General Profile” then click on “Apply”, then provide the following documents and information:-
- Personal information
- Eligibility questions
- Job specific questions
- Work profile (Click Add/Update entry to add or modify records)
- Cover letter
- e-signature (for external candidates only)
- After providing the information above, click on save and continue.
- Search for the job title you wish to apply for to view the full details of the position.
- Click on “Apply Online” to kick-start the application process.
- Review that the information in your profile is correct before you submit your application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as the recruitment is closed.
Did you find our article on World Health Organization Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.