The United States International University (USIU) Africa, Nairobi is currently recruiting! If you have been awaiting the opportunity to work at this university, here is your chance! Listed in this article are the eligibility requirements and guidelines on how to apply, read below for details.
USIU Africa Recruitment 2024/2025
The United States International University(USIU) Africa, Nairobi has announced that the recruitment of candidates to fill the vacant positions has commenced.
Do you think you are qualified for an opportunity to work with The United States International University (USIU), Nairobi?
Check out the eligibility requirements and apply for the position that suits you. Below are the eligibility requirements for USIU Africa recruitment 2024/2025, read carefully and ensure that you are qualified before applying.
Eligibility Requirements for USIU Africa Recruitment 2024/2025
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens.
- Candidates are required to have a valid means of identification such as a National ID or passport.
- Candidates must possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the KCSE examination or its equivalent from a recognized exam body in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages.
- Candidates are mandated to possess at least a master’s degree.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) years of working experience.
- Candidates must be very proficient in the use of the computer.
- Candidates must exhibit strategic and innovative thinking, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Candidates must fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for USIU Africa Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the bank’s official website at www.usiu.ac.ke/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply.
- Read through the application instructions carefully.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to fill out the application form.
- Paste your cover letter.
- Upload your CV and other relevant credentials.
- Proofread your application and then submit it.
- Successful candidates will be notified via the email address they provided during the application process.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the USIU Africa Recruitment 2024/2025, please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.