UNOPS is hiring! The UNOPS recruitment portal is now open for new applications. You can submit your application online for any of the available job vacancies at UNOPS. Read on for more information on the requirements for each job position and how to submit your application.
Have you heard that UNOPS is currently hiring qualified candidates to fill vacant positions? UNOPS is currently hiring candidates for the vacant positions available at the establishment.
This article will give you information on UNOPS recruitment including information on the available jobs, requirements, and the procedure for applying for recruitment.
UNOPS Recruitment 2024
UNOPS has announced that the recruitment exercise for 2024 is currently online. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are encouraged to visit the recruitment portal and fill out the application form provided.
UNOPS is a non-governmental organization that works closely with the UN to provide security, development, and humanitarian solutions.
This organization is focused on helping people build better lives by helping countries foster peace and development.
Are you interested in this recruitment? Do you want to know what it takes to stand a chance at being employed at this firm? Read the rest of this article for information on the recruitment requirements; ensure that you meet the requirements before proceeding to fill out the application.
Available Vacancies at UNOPS
- Finance Officer
- Senior Technical Mine Action Advisor
- ICT Associate
- Program Director
- Communications Intern
- Partnerships Interns (Business Development)
- Support Services Officer
- Project Manager
- Partnership Specialist
- Administration Associate
Above is a list of all the vacancies available for UNOPS recruitment 2024. Select the position that suits you best and apply.
UNOPS Recruitment 2024: Requirements
- Candidates are required to know the UNOPS financial rules and regulations.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting with at least two years of working experience.
- Candidates must know how to use Google suits.
Senior Technical Mine Action Advisor
- Candidates must have an advanced degree (A master’s degree or its equivalent) with a minimum of seven years of relevant experience.
- Candidates must have military or police experience with 13 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates with only a bachelor’s degree must have at least nine years of experience.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in architecture or a related field with two years of experience.
- Possession of additional qualifications from accredited institutions is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have experience in the UN system organizations is desirable.
- Candidates for all positions are required to possess a bachelor’s degree from a certified institution.
- Candidates must have the relevant work experience related to the position they are applying.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of UNOPS policies
How To Apply For UNOPS Recruitment 2024
- Candidates are required to create and save a personal profile.
- Provide your personal information, education, experience, languages, skills, and other information to complete your profile.
- Once you have created your profile, you fulfill the requirements (education/experience/language).
- You will be required to fill in further details or upload documents relevant to a particular application. Once you are done, click on the “Submit application” button.
- Once the deadline for application has passed, the applications will be thoroughly reviewed, and selected candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment.
UNOPS Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the submission of all completed applications is 30 November 2024. Candidates should ensure that they submit applications before the deadline.
Did you find our article on UNOPS Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.