Searching for United Nations jobs. New United Nations jobs are posted on this portal on a daily basis. Access the complete list of job openings in the United Nations below.
Have you been dreaming of working for the United Nations (UN)? The United Nations is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for several posts.
Learn more about the UN Recruitment process, available job vacancies, requirements, and application procedures.
United Nations recruitment 2024 is ongoing. Applications from women candidates are strongly encouraged.
We will walk you through the United Nations recruitment process which includes the application process, interview meeting, processing, and final training.
We have also highlighted the procedures you should follow to apply for a position of your choice without any hindrance.
Additionally, we have also published the steps to apply for the United Nations recruitment, the entry requirements, qualifications, the available vacancies, and the application deadline.
Available UN Job Openings 2024
- Senior Programme Management Officer
- Secretary to the Commission
- Chief of Environment and Development Policy Section
- Finance and Budget Officer
- Programme Management Officer
- Investment Officer
- Public Information Officer
- Principal Programme Management Officer
- Senior Human Rights Officer
- Director, Information Centre
- Scientific Affairs Officer
- Senior Political Affairs Officer
- Senior Interpreter
- Regional Subprogamme Coordinator – Biodiversity and Ecosystems
- Associate Human Resources Officer
Requirements for UN Recruitment in 2024
- Candidates must have a legitimate form of identification that is recognized both nationally and internationally.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Also, candidates must have a basic education, and those aspiring to higher levels must have a degree or equivalent.
- Candidates who are computer proficient have an added advantage.
- The applicant should be a member of relevant professional organizations.
- Candidates must be analytical, knowledgeable, and ready to adjust to a new working environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding leadership and people management abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for UN jobs, simply follow the steps outlined below.
How to Apply for United Nations Recruitment 2024/2025
Interested applicants must fill out an online application form, including personal and professional information such as work experience, educational background, and language skills. Candidates may also be required to send a cover letter, résumé, and other additional documentation.
- Search for Job Openings: Visit the United Nations Careers Portal and search for available job openings.
- Review Job Descriptions: After seeing a position that piques your interest, thoroughly analyze the job description, qualifications, and requirements to make sure you meet the requirements and possess the required knowledge and expertise.
- Create an Online Profile: Most UN job applications need you to build an online profile on the organization’s recruitment system. Your personal information, academic background, professional experience, and any other pertinent information are normally included in this profile.
- Prepare Required Documents: Prepare the required documents for your application, which will likely include a cover letter, CV/resume, or any other supporting documents specified in the job posting.
- Submit Your Application: Apply through the company’s recruitment system once you’ve finished your web profile and prepared your supporting documentation. To ensure that your application is received, submit your application before the specified deadline.
- Monitor Your Application: Your application may be followed by an email of confirmation. Check the recruitment system frequently for changes or requests for more information regarding the status of your application.
To apply successfully, follow the steps below.
- Visit the UN Careers Portal at www.careers.un.org.
- Click the “apply now” button next to the job you want to apply for.
- Click “Create an account here” to continue.
- Please provide the necessary information.
- Then sign in to complete the online application form.
- Upload all academic and professional certificates.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.
Keep in mind that applying for positions at the UN requires a lot of persistence and preparation. Regarding your application, we wish you good luck!
If you want to stay up to date regarding new job openings at the United Nations, then keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the UN recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the United Nations recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.