Osun State University is currently recruiting academic and non-academic staff to fill the available positions at the university.
Are you interested in working either as an academic staff or non-academic staff of the university? Are you a graduate with a specialization in a particular field of study? If so, then read on to see the available job vacancies at Osun State University, the entry requirements, qualifications, and how to apply.
The procedure for applying for this recruitment has been provided in this article, use the instructions provided in this article to apply.
UNIOSUN Recruitment 2024/2025
The management of the University of Osun has announced that the recruitment of qualified academic and non-academic staff has commenced.
Applications are currently being accepted from all interested candidates, send in yours and stand a chance at being recruited.
Are you interested in working at the university? if yes, this post is for you. Osun State University management board has announced the opening of its recruitment portal for massive recruitment.
This article covers information on the application procedures, required qualifications, submission deadlines, and a list of available positions.
Available Vacancies at Osun State University
Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can apply for the following positions:-
- Associate Professor (Pure and Applied Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Education)
- Senior Lecturer (Education)
- Associate Professor (Management Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Management Sciences)
- Lecturer I (Management Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Management Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Social Sciences
- Lecturer I (Social Sciences)
- Lecturer I (Liberal Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Liberal Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Liberal Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Liberal Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Basic Medical Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Basic Medical Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Basic Medical Sciences)
- Lecturer I (Basic Medical Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Social Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Social Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Pure and Applied Sciences)
- Lecturer I (Pure and Applied Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Pure and Applied Sciences)
- Lecturer I (Education)
- Associate Professor (Computing and Information Technology)
- Senior Lecturer (Computing and Information Technology)
- Lecturer I (Computing and Information Technology)
- Lecturer II (Computing and Information Technology)
- Senior Lecturer (Renewable and Natural Resources)
- Lecturer I (Renewable and Natural Resources)
- Lecturer II (Renewable and Natural Resources)
- Lecturer II (Education)
Osun State University Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are required to meet the requirements listed below:-
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Candidates must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational and time management abilities.
How to Apply For Osun State University Recruitment 2024
Candidates who wish to apply for a position at Osun State University should submit thirty (30) copies of their Application and Curriculum Vitae which should include the following details:-
- Full Name (Surname Last in Capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of Next of Kin
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Nationality and State of Origin (If a Nigerian)
- Local Government of Origin (if from Osun State)
- Contact Details (including Mobile Telephone Numbers and Email)
- Permanent Home Address
- Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
- Google Scholar Account
- Work Experience with Dates including full details of former and present posts
- Present Employment Status and Salary
- List of Publications (If any)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any other relevant information that would facilitate a positive review of your application
- Names and Addresses of three (3) relevant referees.
All Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope (indicating the Position they are applying for at the top left-hand corner) to:
Osun State University,
P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo,
Send a soft copy of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae, and Referee reports to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Did you find our article on UNIOSUN Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.