Have you been searching for employment opportunities in the Nigerian banking sector? If yes, then this article is just what you need.
Union Bank has commenced the recruitment of eligible persons to fill vacant positions in each of its branches across Nigeria.
Union Bank of Nigeria job vacancies 2024 are mainly for both graduates and undergraduates who meet the job entry requirement.
If you are interested in the Union Bank graduate trainee recruitment exercise, then read this article for more information on the recruitment process, entry requirements, qualifications, and how to apply successfully.
Union Bank Recruitment Process
There are three major phases in the hiring process – Application, Assessment ( psychometric, case study analysis and presentation, interview), and Documentation. Successful candidates will be contacted after each phase of the process.’
To make sure your application gets to the right person, apply for a specific role by submitting your CV/resume. A recruiter will then contact you if your profile is assessed as a potential fit for a role in the bank.
Union Bank Recruitment 2024/2025
The management of Union Bank Plc has commenced the recruitment exercise for the year 2024/2025. All eligible and interested persons are encouraged to seize this golden opportunity and apply for the recruitment exercise.
Before applying for this recruitment exercise, there is a list of requirements which will be listed below, go through the list of requirements carefully and ensure that you meet the requirements before applying.
After confirming that you are eligible, kindly scroll below for details on how to apply for the recruitment exercise.
Entry Requirements for Union Bank Recruitment 2024/2025
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 of age and not more than 40 years old.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credit passes in WASSCE, NECO, and GCE (In not more than two sittings). Note: A credit in English is compulsory.
- Candidates must have an HND, B.Sc, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a voter card)
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must be free from hard drugs or narcotics.
How to Apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2024
Follow the simple procedure below to successfully apply for Union Bank Recruitment.
- Visit the official Union Bank registration portal at www.unionbankng.com
- Click on “Career”
- Create an account.
- Click on “Available vacancies”
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Provide and verify all the required information.
- Submit your application.
- Successful candidates will be notified and invited for a screening test via their email addresses.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Union Bank Recruitment 2024/2025, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.