UNILAG Recruitment Portal 2024
The management of the University of Lagos wishes to announce to the public that the recruitment of academic, non-academic, and medical staff is currently ongoing.
Interested persons and qualified persons are welcome to apply for the recruitment. The recruitment is done online and as such all candidates are required to access the UNILAG recruitment portal and apply.
This article will provide candidates with information like the recruitment requirements, the guidelines for applying, the deadline for application, etc.
To apply for this recruitment, you need to have the right qualifications which will be listed below, and a valid email address; read below for more details.
UNILAG Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must be competent in written and oral English.
- Candidates must be able to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must exhibit good behavior and composure.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter card, or NIN number.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE). This must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must not be more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in disciplines relevant to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are required to complete the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Candidates with professional qualifications and/or certifications will have an edge.
- Candidates must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for UNILAG Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official UNILAG recruitment portal via unilag.edu.ng
- Navigate to the “Recruitment/Vacancies” section.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information.
- Click on submit
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Successful candidates will be notified via email. Details of the screening will be communicated via email.
UNILAG Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the submission of all completed application forms has not been announced at this time. We recommend that you check this page at a later date for updates on the deadline.
Did you find our article on the UNILAG Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.