The Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) has commenced the TVETA recruitment process for the year 2024/2025.
If you are interested in applying for any vacant positions at the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority, then here is your chance to apply!
Candidates can apply for the TVETA recruitment online with the help of this article. Featured in this article is a list of eligibility requirements for interested applicants, steps on how to apply, and more.
The Technical and Vocational Authority (TVETA) is a body established to regulate training in Kenya by registering, licensing, and accrediting programs, trainers, and institutions. Read below for details on the recruitment exercise.
TVETA Recruitment 2024/2025
- Candidates must have at least a Craft Certificate from an approved qualification awarding institution such as KNEC/KICD, CDACC, NPs, KASNEB, NITA, or an accredited university (local or foreign
- Candidates must possess a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Candidates must have evidence of continuous professional development (CPD).
- For Pedagogy
- Bachelor of Education degree, Bachelor of Technology Education degree, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Education and Extension, Postgraduate Diploma in Education from a recognized university, or
- Diploma in Technical Education/Final Level Instructor Training from the Kenya School of TVET (formerly Kenya Technical Trainers College – KTTC)
How To Apply For TVETA Recruitment 2024/2025
- Candidates are required to send their detailed application cover letter and CV.
- Applications should be sent to the email address: [email protected].
- Applicants are also required to fill the attached job application summary template and submit it in soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with their application.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment will be contacted to submit their academic certificates and testimonials as indicated on their CVs and job application summaries.
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to produce valid copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for an interview in fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution:-
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate.
- Valid self-declaration forms from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this advertisement;
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert.
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.
Note: Candidates should note that the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, candidates across all genders, ethnicity, and persons with disabilities can apply for the recruitment exercise.
Dear Reader, we hope that after reading this article, you have been able to get adequate insight into the TVETA Recruitment 2024/2025, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.