Are you currently searching for employment opportunities in Nigeria? If you are, you can apply for the 2024/2025 TETFUND Recruitment which is currently ongoing!
Tertiary Education Trust Fund is currently recruiting eligible candidates to fill vacant positions at the organization.
You may be wondering what the requirements for this recruitment exercise and how you can apply for the recruitment online. Do not worry, all the necessary information regarding the TETFUND Recruitment process has been provided in this article. Read on for more information.
TETFUND Recruitment 2024/2025
Tertiary Education Trust Fund has commenced the recruitment exercise for 2024/2025. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply for the recruitment as soon as they see the recruitment advert and avoid applying after the closing date.
www.tetfund.gov.ng portal is the official job portal for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund recruitment.
Candidates can apply for the recruitment via the TETFUND recruitment portal. For candidates who do not know how to apply for the recruitment, guidelines have been provided below to help them apply easily.
Before we get into the main reason for the article, let us look at TETFUND and what it does.
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund is an agency established to provide support to all public tertiary institutions.
The main aim of the agency is to rehabilitate, restore, and consolidate tertiary education in Nigeria using funding and project management.
Before applying for recruitment, there are requirements that all candidates are expected to meet. Only candidates who meet these requirements are deemed eligible to apply for TETFUND job vacancies. See details on the requirements below.
General Requirements for TETFUND Recruitment 2024/2025
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements to be deemed eligible for employment.
- Candidates possess a minimum of five credit passes in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, or GCE.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card)
- Candidates with B.Sc and HND must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Candidates must have a certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Candidates with a criminal record will not be accepted.
- Candidates must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must be graduates from reputable institutions.
- Candidates must have a good knowledge of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) as it will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be over 35 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for the experienced hire must not be over 45 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must exhibit strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage (Candidates should be conversant with Microsoft Office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service)
- Candidates must have excellent time management and organization skills.
How to Apply for the TETFUND Recruitment
After reading the recruitment requirements and ascertaining that you meet them, follow the steps below to apply for recruitment.
- Visit the official web portal at www.tetfundserver.com
- Access the “Jobs and Careers” section on the home page
- Click on the “available vacancies”
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Provide all the required information (Name, phone number, email address, etc)
- Verify all the information you have provided.
- Submit your application.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.
TETFUND Recruitment Deadline 2024/2025
The deadline for the TETFUND Recruitment has not yet been announced. To stay updated regarding the TETFUND recruitment closing date, keep visiting this website regularly.
Did you find our article on TETFUND Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.