Search and apply for the latest ongoing recruitment and job vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank below.
Have you been looking for employment opportunities at one of the top banks in Nigeria? Here is an opportunity you have been looking for; Stanbic IBTC Bank is currently hiring qualified individuals for the vacant positions available.
Do you think you have what it takes to work with this bank? Find out within the article by reading through the recruitment requirements provided.
This article will also provide you with a list of available positions and guidance on how to apply for the recruitment.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
Stanbic IBTC is currently accepting applications from all qualified candidates seeking to fill positions available at the bank.
If you are interested in working with Stanbic Bank, hurry and apply for the recruitment exercise. The recruitment process is conducted in both online and offline formats, this means that candidates can either apply through the recruitment portal or send their CVs to the email address provided.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the top banks in Nigeria with branches across the 36 states of the federation. If you are interested in working with this bank, go through the list of requirements and apply after ensuring that you meet the listed requirements.
Available Job Positions at Stanbic IBTC
- Database Administrator
- ATM Custodian
- Officer, Tax Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers
- Project Manager (Technology)
- Test Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Personal Banker
- Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking
Requirements For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Candidates are required to have a B.Sc. from an accredited institution with at least a second-class lower.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates are required to complete their NYSC program.
- Candidate must have at least five credits in WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two sittings.
- Candidates must be creative and analytical.
- Candidates must have a model attitude and be a team player.
- Candidates must be self-driven and focused on results.
- Candidates must have a knack for solving problems.
- Candidates must be in good physical, mental, and medical health.
- Candidates must be at least 28 years old when applying.
How To Successfully Apply For Stanbic IBTC Recruitment
There are two methods for applying for this recruitment; the online and the offline method. Candidates who are interested can follow either procedure to submit their application.
Online Application Procedure
- Ensure that you have your resume and passport photo ready before you start the application process.
- Visit the Stanbic IBTC website at https://www.standardbank.com/sbg/careers/apply/jobs/view-all-jobs/.
- Sign up with your email, first name, and password, then sign in.
- Complete the forms and upload all the required information.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the interview via their email addresses.
Offline Application Procedure
Those who are qualified and interested should send their applications together with a thorough CV that includes their qualifications, email, and contact information to:
I.B.T.C. Place, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, General Manager Human Resources.
Deadline for Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2024
The deadline for the submission of all completed application forms for Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment has not been announced at this time. Visit our page often for updates regarding the deadline.
Did you find our article on Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.