Rivers State Government has commenced the recruitment of qualified teachers to fill vacant positions in schools across the state.
Are you a graduate with a B.Sc, B.A, NCE, or HND and would like an opportunity to serve the Rivers State Government as a teacher?
If yes, this is your opportunity to actualize your dreams of becoming a teacher! Hurry and apply for the Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025!
This article will serve as a guide by providing details on the recruitment requirements and the procedure for applying for the recruitment; read below for details.
Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2024
Rivers State Government has announced that the recruitment of qualified teachers has commenced. Individuals who are interested in this opportunity are invited to submit their applications.
The recruitment exercise is an effort by the state government to supply qualified teachers to all the schools in the state to ensure the future of its young people.
This recruitment is not only for teachers with experience, candidates who have no experience in teaching can apply.
Before applying for this recruitment, you are required to meet a set of conditions; the requirements have been listed in this article, read the list and ensure that you tick the boxes before proceeding to apply for recruitment. Candidates who are qualified to teach the subjects listed below can apply for this recruitment.
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language
Eligibility Requirements Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens.
- Applicants must possess a First School Leaving Certificate (FLSC)
- Applicants must not be over the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Candidates are required to possess a B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must possess an SSCE, NECO, or GCE certificate with at least five subjects including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who hold B.Sc and HND must present their NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption.
- Candidates must have a Local Government Identification Certificate.
- Candidates must have a Certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Candidates are required to have a Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates must have a basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (A valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number)
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment.
Steps to Apply for Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply:-
- Visit the official Rivers State Teachers recruitment portal at www.rivjobs.ng
- Provide your details.
- Review the application form and submit it.
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
NOTE: Candidates are required to provide the following details: full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study).
A screening exercise will be held for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Rivers State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via E-mail. Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated date and time will lead to disqualification.
Did you find our article on Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends!