Are you passionate about humanitarian work? Do you want to impact positively the lives of displaced children by protecting their rights? If yes, Plan International is looking for people like you.
The recruitment exercise for qualified candidates who are interested in working with Plan International is currently ongoing.
You can apply to join the team of life changers via the recruitment portal. This article will provide you with adequate information concerning this recruitment including steps to apply.
Plan International Recruitment
Plan International is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position available at the NGO. Candidates are encouraged to send their applications for a chance to work with this organization.
Plan International is a non-profit NGO that was founded in 1937 by John Langdon-Davies and Eric Muggeridge. Originally, the NGO aimed to provide displaced children with accommodation, education, and food during the Spanish war.
Today, Plan International has spread its operation to over 70 countries in the world, they work with communities in developing countries to put an end to poverty for children.
Plan International is currently looking for applicants who are interested in working to make the lives of children better.
Do you want to apply for this recruitment? Do you think you have what it takes to work here? Read the recruitment requirements provided in this article to confirm that you are qualified before applying. The vacancies available at Plan International have been listed below;-
Available Vacancies At Plan International
- Grants Assistant
- Treasury Officer
- Data Management and Reporting Officer
- Project Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Deployable Global Press Officer
- Health Information Coordinator
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Borno)
- Digital Programming Lead
- Senior Social Finance Associate
- Administrative Assistant
- Admin Assistant – Maternity Cover
- Program Intern
- People and Culture Intern
- Research Manager
- Front Desk Officer
- Health (Sexual Reproductive Health SRH) Coordinator
- Admin Officer
- Director of Programmes, Quality and Innovation
- People and Culture Manager – Development
- Admin and Logistics Assistant
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Security Assistant
- Education Officer
- People and Culture Manager – Humanitarian Response
- Executive Engagement Coordinator
- Country Finance Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
- Regional Lake Chad Programme Manager
Plan International Job Requirements
- Candidates for the HR role must have a bachelor’s degree in fields related to Human Resources, Administration, and Management; a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Candidates for the HR role must also have at least 3 years of experience working in Human Resources and/or administrative support positions
- Candidates must be excellent at verbal and written communication.
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis, and reporting of large amounts of information
- Candidates for some roles will be required to have proven knowledge to conduct gender analysis in humanitarian contexts and ensure that humanitarian projects are at least gender aware.
- Candidates must have strong analytical and report-writing skills.
- Candidates must be graduates who have completed NYSC with significant prior experience working in advocacy on youth rights, child rights, broader human rights, humanitarian, and development issues.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. French, Spanish, or Arabic it required.
- All candidates must have an understanding of key humanitarian standards (eg Sphere, CHS, Child Protection Minimum Standards, INEE amongst others)
- Candidates must be approachable, and diplomatic they must also possess the ability to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have an understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Candidates must be able to pay attention to detail, be highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Candidates must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Candidates for the Advocacy & Youth Programme Internship are expected to provide quality support to Plan International Nigeria’s initiatives aimed at empowering youth, especially girls, adolescent girls in particular, to become advocates for their rights, and provide them with necessary skills and knowledge.
- Candidates for the Advocacy & Youth Programme Internship will be required to enhance and add value to Plan International’s works with young people, especially girls, in Nigeria and to contribute to our efforts in effectively promoting youth advocacy and engagement.
Note: Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, or disabilities. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply For Plan International Recruitment 2024
- Visit the official website of Plan International
- Use the search filters to narrow down the job listings based on location, job category, or keyword.
- Review the available job opportunities and click on each position to access detailed information about the position, including eligibility criteria, responsibilities, and required qualifications.
- Take note of the application deadline and ensure that you meet all the specified requirements before applying.
- Follow the application procedure provided in this article to submit your application for a specific job opening.
- You will be notified if you are among the successful candidates.
Did you find our article on Plan International Recruitment helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.