This is to let everyone know that the Npower Teach application portal is now open for applicants. NPower Teach Recruitment is ongoing.
The Federal Government is providing young Nigerians with the resources they need for success through its N-power initiative and N-teach is a prime example of such a program.
This opportunity could change your life if you are a graduate who has been jobless for a while. You can follow our instructions to properly apply and complete the N-teach registration form without encountering any difficulties.
Therefore, if the ongoing registration procedure intrigues you, read this article carefully because it has all the details you’ll need including the requirements, NPower Teach registration procedures, and how to apply.
N-Power Teach members will:
- Be employed as a teaching assistant in all elementary schools nationwide.
- N-Power Teach volunteers will help the nation’s basic education system get better.
- The volunteers will serve as support teachers in all 36 states of the federation, helping with teaching, administration, and other duties in the schools without taking the place of the regular teachers.
- Additionally, they will help provide basic education to youngsters in underserved neighborhoods.
The Npower Teach program is open to all post-secondary graduates from all fields of study, including those with OND and NCE credentials. This program is offered for TWO years. Before deployment, there will be initial induction training for all participants.
N-Power Teach volunteers can choose from a wide variety of teaching careers as well as careers in related fields. Among the potential locations are:
- Project Supervisor
- Education Services Manager
- Strategy Consultant
- Social services analyst
- Professional Teaching
- Project Manager
- Education Consultant, Associate
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst.
Npower Teach Recruitment Requirements 2024
- Candidates must be Nigerians.
- Your bank’s BVN (bank verification number)
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- This program is for unemployed graduates.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), a General Certificate of Education (GCE), and a National Examination Council certificate.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Having a BSC, HND, OND, or NCE credential from a recognized institution in any subject
- At the time of application, interested candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Good analytical skills and a strong sense of teamwork
- It will be beneficial to have some experience with computer programs.
abilities to solve issues
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Each candidate must have a current form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
The following selection processes will be followed by all interested candidates:
- BVN Verification
- Device Selection
- Pre Selection
- Physical Verification
How to Apply for Npower Teach Recruitment 2024
Please follow the instructions listed below to apply for the Npower Teach program.
- To visit the official Npower Teach registration website, go to www.nasims.gov.ng.
- Choosing the Career page.
- Make an account with your true information.
- Select a vacant slot by clicking on it.
- Follow the instructions after reading them carefully.
- Give all the information, then confirm it.
- Send us your résumé.
- Tap “Submit.”
Every successful applicant will be asked to take a screening exam before the final selection is made public online. It should be noted that Npower will notify all applicants of the day and locations of the screening via the email addresses they have provided on file.
We update our knowledge of the Npower Teach hiring procedures frequently. To ensure that you see all of the updates, you should bookmark this page and check it frequently.
If you have any questions concerning the Npower Teach application procedure, leave a remark below this page and we’ll get back to you.