The recruitment portal of Npower is now open for the 2024/2025 Batch D recruitment exercise. Npower Recruitment for batch D is now ongoing.
If you were waiting for the recruitment exercise to commence, then read on to see how to apply for the N-power Recruitment 2024 for batch D.
The N-power has announced its 2024 recruitment exercise. Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Npower.
Consideration will be given only to those candidates who meet the entry requirements for applicants.
Therefore, we have published the eligibility requirements for you to take note of as well as the qualifications, and how to apply successfully. Read on for more details.
There are different programs and the one you select depends on your choice and the requirements you possess. Below are some of the different Npower programs:
- Npower Build
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
N-power Recruitment Portal
You can apply for any vacant position through this Npower application job portal. The N-power recruitment form is now available on the official Npower recruitment portal.
The Npower recruitment exercise is open to everyone, and as long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you will be shortlisted for the N-power screening.
For the most part, you can apply for the recruitment online via the NASIMS portal and wait for your application to be reviewed. We have published the steps and guidelines that will help you during the registration process.
The Npower registration is done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the N-power recruitment portal to fill out and submit the application form.
Candidates are advised to print out the application forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening.
Npower Entry Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian.
- This programme is for unemployed graduates and non-graduates.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or its equivalent.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme (for graduates).
- BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, JCHEW certificate from a recognized institution.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results.
- Creative writing and analytical writing skills will be an advantage.
- Applicants interested in the Npower recruitment must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit.
- Unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria (for those choosing the tax programme).
- Recent passport photograph.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or an NIN number,
How to Apply for Npower Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official Npower registration portal at www.nasims.gov.ng
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to Login to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered e-mail and password and click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’
- Choose a program of your choice based on your education level and click on apply.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either JPEG or PNG files in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for screening.
If you want to stay up to date regarding new job openings at the Npower, then keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the N-power recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Npower recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.