Are you a compassionate person? Do you want to help displaced persons and refugees who are forced to flee their countries due to war and strife?
If you are, the Norwegian Refugee Council is looking for you! The recruitment of interested and qualified persons has commenced at the Norwegian Council, hurry and apply to be among the change makers.
All the information that will help you navigate the Norwegian Refugee Council recruitment process smoothly has been provided in this article; read below for details.
Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment
The Norwegian Refugee Council is pleased to announce that the recruitment exercise for the year 2024 is ongoing.
The organization is looking for compassionate persons who are willing to provide support to displaced persons and refugees.
NRC is looking for candidates from all races, religions, genders, and cultures to join the team of humanitarians who are dedicated to making a positive impact. Are you one of such people? What are you waiting for? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply for recruitment!
The Norwegian Refugee Council is a worldwide non-profit NGO that provides protection, assistance, and solutions to refugees and persons who have been displaced internally.
The NGO was established in 1946 originally as Aid to Europe to provide aid to refugees during World War II. Today, NRC offers humanitarian services to refugees in over 25 countries of the world. The requirements for recruitment have been listed below, ensure that you qualify before you apply.
Job Vacancies at the Norwegian Refugee Council
- NRC field staff – local and international
- NORCAP experts
- Staff in NRC’s Head Office and Representative Offices
- Refugee Council (NRC) Jobs in Nigeria
- Health Safety and Security Manager
- Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator Nigeria – Maiduguri
- Finance Technical Assistant
- Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
- Human Resources and Administration Technical Assistant
- HR & Administration Manager
- Finance Intern
- Communication Technical Assistant
- Area Support Coordinator
- WASH Officer
- Wash Technical Assistant- Water Supply
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Monguno
- Protection Sector Co-Coordinator
- Emergency to Reliance (E2R)
- Consortium Manager Nigeria
- Risk and Compliance Manager
- Livelihoods & Food Security Coordinator
Eligibility Requirements for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment
- Candidates must be compassionate persons who are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of others.
- Candidates must be fluent in oral and spoken English
- For some locations, candidates may be required to be fluent in any of the following languages: Arabic, French, or Spanish.
- Candidates must express willingness to travel to the field.
- Candidates must be approachable and exhibit strong team spirit.
- Candidates must be committed to going the extra mile when needed.
How to Apply For Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2024
- Aptitude tests will be conducted to measure candidates’ logical reasoning or thinking performance
- Personality assessments will be conducted to understand how you are likely to react to certain situations.
- Technical tests will be conducted to measure specific knowledge areas (e.g. education, security, finance).
- Your English and other required languages will be tested to assess fluency; this is often done during the interview itself.
- A background check will also be conducted on each candidate.
Did you find our article on NRC Recruitment helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.