This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has commenced the recruitment exercise for 2024/2025. You can access the NNPC Recruitment form by visiting the NNPC job portal.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with this corporation, here is your chance to apply for the recruitment.
In order to help and guide you through the NNPC application process, we have included the guidelines for applying and even a list of eligibility requirements for all candidates. Read below to see the full details.
NNPC Recruitment Form Portal 2024/2025
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced that the recruitment exercise for 2024/2025 has commenced.
The corporation calls on all qualified and eligible persons to visit the NNPC online recruitment portal and apply for recruitment to fill various vacant positions.
Below is a list of the eligibility requirements for NNPC recruitment 2024/2025, read carefully and ensure that you meet the listed requirements before applying.
Entry Requirements for NNPC 2024 Recruitment
- Candidates must have a minimum of five credit passes in WASSCE, NECO, and GCE in not more than two sittings. (A credit pass in English is compulsory)
- Candidates must possess an HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field from an accredited University.
- Candidates applying for the Experience Hire must have not less than 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates applying for the Experience Hire should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Candidates are required to have an NYSC discharge certificate or an NYSC exemption letter.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (a driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card).
- Graduate Trainees must not be older than 30 years at the time of application for
- Candidates must exhibit strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidate must be physically, and mentally fit.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure, they must also possess good communication skills.
- Candidates must possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates with bad criminal records (excluding road traffic offenses) may not apply.
How to Apply for the NNPC Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply for this recruitment smoothly, follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Visit the NNPC application portal at nnpcgroup.com
- Scroll to the “Career” section of the page.
- Select either “Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires”.
- Click on the available vacancies.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Provide all the required information.
- Go through the information you have provided.
- Submit your application.
N/B: Successful candidates will be contacted via the phone number or email addresses they provided during the application process.
The email sent to successful candidates will contain information on the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the NNPC Recruitment 2024/2025. Please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.