The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has announced its 2024 recruitment exercise. The portal of Nigerian Immigration Services is now open for the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise. Read on to see how to apply for the NIS recruitment 2024.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). Consideration will be given only to those candidates who meet the NIS job requirements.
The recruitment exercise is open to all civilians. However, paramilitary personnel or serving military sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions will be considered.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Immigration recruitment form is now available on the official Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal. You can apply for any vacant position through this NIS application job portal.
It might interest you to know that the NIS recruitment exercise is open to everyone, and as long as you meet the eligibility requirements, you will be shortlisted for the Nigeria Immigration screening.
For the most part, you can apply for the recruitment online and wait for your application to be reviewed. We have published the steps and guidelines that will help you during the registration process.
The NIS registration is done online. Candidates are expected to log on to the Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal to fill out and submit the application form.
Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during the Screening. Below are the available vacant positions to apply for.
Available Job Vacancies at the Nigeria Immigration Service
Category A: Superintendent Cadre:
Superintendent Cadre: i. Superintendent of Immigration (SI) compass 11 professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess a first degree in MBBS from a recognised institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
ii. Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 professional (pharmacists): Applicants must possess a first degree in Pharmacy from a recognised institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
iii. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) CONPASS 08: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre:
i. Assistant Inspector Immigration (All) General Duty CONPASS 06; Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma, NCE or Advance NABTEB obtained from recognised institutions.
Category C: Assistant Cadre:
i. Immigration Assistant; (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans: a) motor driver b) Mechanic: Applicants must be holders of ordinary level SSCE or its equivalents and appropriate trade test certificate.”
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
Sight problems, Hearing difficulties, Previous major orthopedic operation, Flat foot, Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability, and Pregnant women.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment website at https://cdcfib.career
- Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- Enter your 6 digits and email validation code as in the Application Start Menu to confirm.
- A verification link will be sent to your email/phone number.
- Login to your email/SMS and click on the verification link or copy the verification code provided to complete the sign-up.
- Once the account is activated, the next step is to login and complete your application form.
- Upload and add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- Upload and add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- Ensure to print out your Photocard once the application gets approved.
- Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.
The recruitment exam mode will be a Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates and an appropriate time and date shall be communicated.
If you want to stay up to date regarding new job openings at the Nigeria Immigration Service, then keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Nigeria Immigration recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.