Are you interested in taking up a role at the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF)? If yes, the opportunity you have been waiting for is here!
The NHIF has commenced the recruitment of eligible and qualified persons to fill in vacant roles at the organization.
You are advised to seize this opportunity and apply for an opportunity to work at this government organization.
We understand that you may not know how to apply for the recruitment or the eligibility requirements; that is the purpose this article seeks to serve.
This article will provide you with the guidance you need in order to apply for this recruitment successfully.
NHIF Recruitment Application Form 2024
The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) has commenced the recruitment exercise for 2024. Did you want to apply? If so, now is the best time to apply for the Kenya National Hospital Insurance Fund recruitment form.
Candidates can apply for the recruitment online via NHIF’s official website. There are several vacant roles ranging from clerical roles to ICT roles; below are the eligibility requirements for the vacant roles.
Eligibility Requirements for NHIF Recruitment 2024
Candidates who want to apply for NHIF recruitment must fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens
- Candidates are required to have a KCSE mean grade of at least D (plain)
- Candidates must possess a degree with at least a second-class honors (or equivalent) from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 26
- Candidates must also possess a current Kenyan National Identity Card and Pin Certificate.
- Candidates must have a good command of the English Language
- Interested applicants must be free of bad criminal records (except traffic offenses)
Candidates are advised to go through the requirements and ensure that they meet the listed requirements before applying for the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for NHIF Recruitment 2024
Candidates who want to apply for NHIF recruitment should follow the simple steps outlined below to apply successfully.
- Visit the National Hospital Insurance Fund’s (NHIF) official website at www.nhif.or.ke
- Select the position you wish to apply for.
- Supply the required information.
- Submit your application.
- Successful candidates will be notified via the phone numbers and email addresses they provided during registration.
- Note that this recruitment is free of charge and on no account should candidates pay money to any persons posing to be officials.
NHIF Recruitment 2024 Deadline
Please note that the NHIF recruitment for 2024 has not yet commenced. Continue checking this page from time to time for updates on the recruitment exercise.
Dear Reader, we hope that after reading this article, you have been able to get adequate insight into the NHIF Recruitment 2024, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.