The National Examination Council (NECO) is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates for its recruitment exercise ahead of the 2024 NECO Examination.
Interested candidates are hereby expected to submit their application on or before the recruitment deadline.
Vital Information has been provided on this portal for applicants who are seeking guidelines on how to apply for the National Examination Council recruitment.
The 2024 NECO recruitment portal is open for application. The NECO Recruitment Form 2024/2025 can be accessed via the National Examination Council job portal. You can apply for the NECO jobs through the recruitment website and be shortlisted.
Also, relevant information about the deadline for registration, the application process, and the requirements needed have been made available on this page.
For a successful registration, it is advisable that you read this page to the end and get yourself acquainted with all the processes.
If you want to apply for a position in the NECO, then keep in mind that the application for the National Examination Council recruitment form 2024 is free.
Read on to get more information about the National Examination Council job application form, and how to apply for the NECO Recruitment exercise without any hindrance.
The closing date for the National Examination Council recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the NECO 2024 recruitment deadline.
Before applying for the available Job positions, you need to take note of the following entry requirements. You will be shortlisted for the NECO screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications.
NECO Recruitment Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years
- He/she must have a valid means of identification such as a National Id or Int’l passport
- Prospective applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC Program.
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or master’s degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
Below is how to apply for the NECO job vacancies through the official recruitment portal. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for NECO Recruitment 2024
- To apply, visit the National Examination Council job portal www.neco.gov.ng
- Click the “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the required documents for screening
- Cross-check your entries before submitting
- Print out the acknowledgment page which contains your application number after submission. The application number will be required during screening.
Current News About National Examination Council Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the NECO recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any updates. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest NECO jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.