The National Intelligent Service of Kenya is currently recruiting eligible and qualified persons for employment.
If you are interested in an employment opportunity at NIS this is your cue to hurry and apply for the National Intelligence Service recruitment.
The Recruitment and Selection process of Officers in NIS is undertaken at the following three(3) entry levels.
- Graduate Trainees
- Diploma Trainees
- Certificate Trainees
Candidates can apply for this recruitment online using the simple steps which will be highlighted in this article. Read the rest of this article for details.
Kenya National Intelligence Service Recruitment 2024
Kenya National Intelligence Service wishes to announce that the recruitment of qualified persons into the service is currently ongoing.
Interested and qualified persons are encouraged to seize this opportunity and apply for employment.
Before applying for recruitment, there are certain requirements candidates are expected to meet, if you are an interested candidate, see the requirements below and ensure that you meet them before applying.
This article also contains a step-by-step guide on how to apply for recruitment, follow the steps carefully and apply.
Eligibility Requirements for Kenya National Intelligence Service Recruitment
For the Kenya National Intelligence Service to accept your application, you must meet the following NIS job general requirements.
- Candidates must be must be Kenyan by birth.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification (valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, an international passport, or Voter’s card)
- Prospective candidates must be aged between 22-31 years
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent
- Have a degree from a recognized institution
- Candidates must be without criminal records
- Candidates must be physically fit
- Must possess the ability to solve problems.
- Applicants must have good behavior and composure.
- Candidates must be able to work with a team and have excellent analytical skills.
- A candidate’s computer knowledge is an advantage.
How To Create an NIS Portal Account
To successfully submit your profile/Resume, follow the steps below:-
- Candidates who already have an N.I.S Career Portal account can proceed to the login page and update their Resume/Profile.
- Candidates who do not have a N.I.S Career Portal account should proceed to the registration page, to create a new account.
- On creating the account, you will receive your login details in your email account.
- To successfully create your profile the following documents are required as part of the attachment:-
- National ID (Mandatory)
- Passport photo image (Mandatory)
- University/College/Tertiary education completion certificate(s)-(Mandatory)
- O-Level School completion certificate (Mandatory)
- O-Level School leaving certificate(Optional)
Kenya National Intelligence Service Recruitment 2024:How To Apply
- Go to the official NIS career portal at www.nis.go.ke:28443
- Navigate to the “Jobs and Careers” section
- Click on the job openings.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Fill out and upload all the required documents.
- Review your application and ensure that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
- Candidates should note that only the shortlisted candidates will receive email or text messages for the screening and aptitude test exams.
Did you find our article on Kenya National Intelligence Service Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends!