NAPTIN Recruitment 2024/2025 is currently ongoing. The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the available positions.
Are you a recent graduate interested in this NAPTIN recruitment exercise? Do you think you are qualified to fill in the available vacant positions?
Read the recruitment requirements provided in this article and use the steps also provided in this article to apply for recruitment at NAPTIN.
NAPTIN Recruitment 2024/2025
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria is currently accepting applications from all interested and qualified candidates for the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise.
The NAPTIN application form is available online on the recruitment portal, interested candidates are advised to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for recruitment.
Candidates are advised to read and review the eligibility requirements for this recruitment exercise, ensure that they qualify, and proceed to apply for recruitment.
The steps for applying for this recruitment have also been provided in this article to help you apply for this recruitment.
Candidates should note that NAPTIN recruitment is yet to commence, you are advised to disregard any information regarding the recruitment exercise.
The purpose of this article is to prepare you ahead of the commencement of the recruitment exercise. Updates on the recruitment exercise will be provided on our page as soon as it commences.
Basic Requirements For NAPTIN Recruitment 2024
Candidates are required to meet the following requirements to qualify for recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be Nigerian Citizens.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- Candidates are required to possess a minimum of five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, and GCE.
- Candidates must also possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must not be over 35 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must have a certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Candidates with a bad criminal record will not be considered for recruitment.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with university degrees must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Candidates must exhibit strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How to Apply for NAPTIN Recruitment 2024
Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can follow the simple steps provided below to apply; for recruitment.
- Visit www.naptin.gov.ng.
- Create an account with your active email.
- Verify your account via email confirmation.
- Fill out the online application form by providing the required details.
- Upload the required credentials.
- Review your application and ensure that there are no errors.
- Submit your application.
Did you find our article on NAPTIN Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.