Moi University is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the 2024/2025 recruitment exercise.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work at Moi University, read this article for more information on the recruitment exercise.
This article also contains a step-by-step guide on how to successfully apply for recruitment online. Read carefully.
Moi University Recruitment 2024/2025
- Lecturer (3 posts) – School of Medicine (External)
- Tutorial Fellow (3 posts) – School of Information Sciences (Internal)
- Maintenance Officer (2 posts) (Internal)
- Assistant Maintenance Officer (Building) (Internal)
- Assistant Maintenance Officer (Grounds & Parks) (Internal)
- Clerk of Works (Internal)
- Fire & Safety Officer (Internal)
General Requirements for Moi University Recruitment 2024
Below are the criteria candidates must meet on order to stand a chance of being employed to serve in the above-named establishment.
- Candidates must hold at least a Master of Laws (LL.M) degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree from a recognized university.
- A Doctorate degree in Law (Ph.D., LL D or SID/JSD from an accredited institution, will be an added advantage to the applicants.
- Also, a certificate in a strategic leadership or management course of not less than four (4) weeks’ duration from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be advocates of the High Court of Kenya.
- Candidates must have at least ten (10) years post-admission experience four (4) of which must have been at the level of Deputy Chief Legal Officer or equivalent position.
- Candidates must be active members of the Law Society of Kenya and in good standing.
- Candidates must also provide evidence of information communication technology skills, and meet any other requirements as may be set by Council.
How to Apply for Moi University Recruitment 2024/2025
- Interested applicants should attach ten (10) copies of the application package containing an updated Curriculum Vitae carrying the following details.
- Applicant’s age.
- Marital status.
- Academic and professional qualifications.
- Working experience.
- Present post and salary
- Telephone contact and email address
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees
- Copies of certificates, transcripts, and testimonials.
Note: The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope. All applicants should note that the applications should be addressed to:-
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration, Planning & Strategy)
P.O. Box 3900-30100ELDORET, KENYA
Note: Candidates are advised to reach out to their referees and request that they send their letters of reference to the address named above.
Referees are required to write and send their recommendations in sealed envelopes within three (3) weeks of the date of this advertisement.
Moi University Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for Moi University recruitment for 2024/2025 is Friday 6th October 2024, 5:00 p.m. Candidates are advised to ensure that they complete and submit their applications before the said date. Failure to submit the application on or before the deadline will lead to disqualification.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Moi University Recruitment 2024/2025, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.