Have you been waiting for an opportunity to work with the Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs? Yes? This article has been published for candidates like you!
The recruitment exercise for Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs has commenced and applications can be completed and submitted online. Read the rest of this article for additional information on the recruitment exercise and how to apply.
Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2024/2025
The Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment exercise for 2024/2025 has officially commenced. You are encouraged to review the eligibility requirements and apply for an opportunity to work with this body.
Vacancies Available at the Ministry of Youth Affairs
- Chief Executive Officer
- Manager Lega Services
- Manager, Internal Audit
- Manager, Supply Chain Management
These and many more positions are available in the Ministry of Youth Affairs, Sports and Arts. Another vital thing you should note is that the secret to success in this recruitment exercise is simply meeting the job requirements.
Candidates from the counties listed below are eligible to apply for the recruitment exercise:-
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment 2024/2025
- Candidates must be Kenyan Citizens.
- Candidates must have a KCSE certificate.
- Candidates must possess a certificate of good conduct.
- Candidates must be medically and physically fit.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a National ID Card, Drivers License, or International passport.
- Candidates must have either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Candidate must be conversant with the constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws.
- Candidates must have an in-depth understanding of County development objectives and Vision 2030.
- Candidate must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must possess the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Candidates must possess the ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment.
- They must have sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- Lastly, candidates must have the following documents as they will be requested to present the original copies:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
How to Apply for Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment
Candidates can apply for the recruitment online or offline. For the online method, below are the steps to follow in order to apply successfully.
- Visit www.youth.go.ke/careersor
- Download and fill out the job application form.
- Write an application letter for the position you are applying for.
- Scan all the required documents (academic and professional).
- Log on to the job application portal
- Provide the required data.
- Upload your credentials
- Proofread your application, then submit it.
Ministry of Youth Affairs Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for the Ministry of Youth Affairs, Sports and Arts recruitment has not yet been announced. Check this page from time to time for updates on the deadline.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Kenya Ministry of Youth Affairs 2024/2025 Recruitment, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.