Kiambu County Jobs online application, Kiambu County Government recruitment 2024/2025 application form, Kiambu County Government job vacancies, recruitment portal www.Kiambu.go.ke, the application deadline, how to submit an application, the entry requirements, and other related information you may wish to know are on this page.
If you reside in Kiambu County and would like to apply for the ongoing Kiambu County Government recruitment 2024, then we have got you covered.
In this article, we will reveal every detailed information we wish you should know about the Kiambu County government job positions. This information includes the available Kiambu County job vacancies, entry requirements for the vacant positions, how to submit an application, the closing date for registration, etc.
The government of Kiambu County is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy vacant positions in the public service.
- DIRECTOR NURSING SERVICES – JOB GROUP CPSB 03 (‘R’) – (1 POST)
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR NURSING SERVICES – JOB GROUP CPSB 04
(‘Q’) – (1 POST)
- CHIEF HEALTH ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – JOB GROUP CPSB
04 (‘Q’) – (1 POST)
- WEIGHTS AND MEASURES ASSISTANT 1 – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 (K) – (1POST)
- WEIGHTS AND MEASURES ASSISTANT II – JOB GROUP CPSB 10 (J) – (1 POST)
- WEIGHTS AND MEASURES ASSISTANT III – JOB GROUP CPSB 11 (H) – (2 POSTS)
- TRADE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 (K) – (12 POSTS)
- TRADE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II – JOB GROUP CPSB 10 (J) – (5 POSTS)
- DIRECTOR CO-OPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT – JOB GROUP CPSB 03 (R) – (1 POST)
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR COOPERATIVE AUDIT – JOB GROUP CPSB 05 (P) – (11 POSTS)
- CO-OPERATIVE OFFICER 1 – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 (K) – (4 POSTS)
- COOPERATIVE AUDITOR I – JOB GROUP CPSB 09 (K) – (3 POSTS)
Read to see how to successfully apply for the Kiambu County Government Job application form on your first attempt.
Kiambu County Government Job Portal
The government of Kenya has opened a job portal for interested applicants who wish to apply for the Kiambu County Government recruitment. This article provides full information and guidelines on the recruitment process.
Submission of application for the Kiambu County Government recruitment is done electronically through the Kiambu County Government job application form portal at www.Kiambu.go.ke.
The closing date for Kiambu County Government recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Kiambu County Government recruitment deadline.
Kiambu County Government Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Must have a valid means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
Applicants are advised to upload certified scanned copies of their National Identification Cards, academic certificates, and professional Certificates from tertiary institutions. Candidates with foreign Qualifications are to obtain clearance from the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply for Kiambu County Government Recruitment
- Visit the job application portal at www.Kiambu.go.ke
- Click on “vacancies”
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Click the “login/sign up” button
- After creating an account, login
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Scan and upload your academic/professional certificates
- Proofread your application and submit
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding ongoing recruitment in Kenya.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest government jobs in Kiambu County 2024, and we will do our best to respond.