The recruitment exercise for Kenya Water Institute is ongoing. In this article, we will explore Kenya Water Institute recruitment, the application process, and open vacancies.
Are you interested in an opportunity to work with KEWI? If yes, follow the guidelines featured in this article to apply for the recruitment exercise.
We have published the steps to apply as well as the eligibility requirements. Read on for more details regarding the recruitment exercise and the closing date for registration
KEWI Recruitment 2024/2025
KEWI Recruitment 2024/2025 has commenced. All qualified and interested persons are encouraged to seize this opportunity and apply to fill the vacant positions available at this establishment.
Candidates can apply for the recruitment exercise online with guidance from this article. Interested applicants from the counties listed above can apply for recruitment.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
KEWI Job Vacancies 2024
- Senior Lecturer – Water Engineering
- Lecturers (Civil Engineering 2, Water Engineering 3)
- Records Management Officer
- Senior Liberian
- Senior Instructor
- Principal Human Resource and Administration Officer
- Principal Legal Officer
- Principal Planning, Resource Mobilization and Business Development Officer
- ICT Officer
- Finance Officer
- Senior Office Administrator
- Senior Security Officer
- Senior Principal Registrar
- Senior Principal Lecturer (Campus Principals)
- Senior Principal Lecturer – Water Engineering
- Manager Internal Audit & Risk Assurance
- Manager Finance and Accounts
- Deputy Director Corporate Services
- Deputy Director Research Consultancy and
- Technical Services
- Manager, Human Resource Management and Administration
- Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Records Management Assistant
- Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
- Supply Chain Management Assistant
- Senior Driver
- Technicians (Plumbing, Instrumentation, Power Plant, Construction)
- Accounts Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Enrolled Nurse
Eligibility Requirements for KEWI Recruitment 2024
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification ( National ID or passport)
- Candidates msu have Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MPA), Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Masters in Education, Masters in Social Science, Masters in Human Resource Management or other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
- Candidates who have bad criminal records (Excluding traffic offenses) are not allowed to apply.
- Candidates must show exemplary work performance.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- Candidates are required to have served as a Principal Registrar, KW4, or equivalent position in a reputable organization for a minimum period of four (4) years.
- Candidates must have at least ten (10) years of work experience in a management position with the responsibility for managing student affairs.
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate)
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report)
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for KEWI Recruitment 2024/2025
Candidates interested in applying for this recruitment exercise should follow the steps listed below to apply.
- Write a cover letter
- Attach a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials.
- Send the softcopy to recruitment at kewi.or.ke
- Forward the hard copy of the application to KEWI Headquarters – along Ole Shapara Avenue South C, Nairobi.
Both the softcopy and hard copy of the application must be addressed to:
- The Chief Executive Officer
- Kenya Water Institute
- P.O. Box 60013-00200
KEWI Recruitment Closing Date 2024
The closing date for Kenya Water Institute (KEWI) recruitment has not yet been announced. Continue checking this page from time to time for updates on the deadline.