Kenya National Treasury has commenced recruitment for 2024/2025! Have you been waiting to apply for this recruitment exercise? What are you waiting for? Hurry and apply for the recruitment exercise.
This article has been published to provide you with instructions on how to apply and also give you information on the eligibility requirements and the vacancies available.
Kenya National Treasury Recruitment 2024/2025
Kenya National Treasury Recruitment for 2024/2025 has commenced. If you are interested in the recruitment exercise, you should hurry and apply now.
Candidates can apply for recruitment online using the guidelines we have listed below. Read below to see a list of the vacancies available at Kenya National Treasury.
National Treasury Job Vacancies 2024
- Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Senior Rural Finance Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Financial Controller
- Project Accountant
Above is a list of the vacancies available at the Kenya National Treasury. Candidates from the counties listed below can apply for the Kenya National Treasury job vacancies.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for National Treasury Recruitment 2024
- Candidates must be Kenya citizens
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification ( National ID or passport)
- Candidate must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a field of study relevant to the job.
- Candidates are required to possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the KCSE examination with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidates must have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience.
- Candidates are required to have attended a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidates must be free of criminal record.
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Candidates must demonstrate results in work performance.
- Candidates must possess communication, innovative thinking, interpersonal skills
- Candidates are required to fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate)
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report)
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for National Treasury Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit https://www.treasury.go.ke/vacancies/
- Fill out the online application form carefully and submit it.
- Proceed to send a cover letter, detailed CV, National ID, and passport number to [email protected]
- Ensure you include the job reference
- Candidates are not required to submit qualification certificates at this stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their qualification certificates.
Kenya National Treasury Recruitment 2024/2025 Deadline
The deadline for Kenya National Treasury has not yet been announced, check this page from time to time for updates on the deadline.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they complete and submit their applications before the deadline once the deadline has been set. Failure to do so will lead to instant disqualification.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Kenya National Treasury Recruitment 2024/2025. Please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.