The Ministry of Information recruitment of suitable and qualified candidates is ongoing. If you are willing to apply, then all the information you need is on the official Ministry of Information recruitment website.
Applications are invited from persons who possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in media, telecommunication, postal, courier systems, radio communications, information technology, or business practice and finance with fifteen years of working experience.
Master’s degree holders shall have an added advantage. Applicants in the employment of the Government, the Media Council, or the Communications Authority of Kenya are not eligible for the post.”
If you are interested in applying for the Kenya Ministry of Information recruitment 2024, then the purpose of this article is to help you get the latest updates regarding the Ministry of Information recruitment process 2024.
These updates include how to access the Kenya Ministry of Information application form, entry requirements, qualifications, guidelines, available job opportunities, and other related updates.
Requirements for Ministry of Information Recruitment 2024/2025
- You should have a degree in a discipline related to the position you’re applying for
- You will have to scan originals of your current curriculum vitae (CV), passport size photograph and other academic credentials
- Anyone applying for Ministry of Information job must be an indigene of Kenya either by naturalization or registration with a valid means of identification like a National Identity Number
- Applicant must ensure his/her email address is working correctly
Below is how to apply for the Kenya Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology job vacancies through the official recruitment portal.
How to Apply for Kenya Ministry of Information Recruitment 2024/2025
- All applications (manual and online) should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials as well as a day time telephone number and personal email.
- A copy of the National Identity Card or Kenyan Passport should be appended.
- All applications should be clearly marked, “Application for position of Member of the Communications and Multimedia Appeals Tribunal” and submitted in any ONE of the following ways:
- Manual applications should be hand delivered to the Central Registry on 9th Floor, Teleposta Towers, off Koinange Street, Nairobi
- Online applications should be emailed to [email protected]
- Applications through the post office should be addressed to:
Selection Panel for the Nomination of
Member of the Communications and Multimedia Appeals Tribunal
Ministry of Information Communication and Technology
P.O Box 30025-00100
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to carry their original National Identity Card/Kenya Passport and original academic and professional documents and testimonials for the interview and obtain clearance from the following bodies.
-Kenya Revenue Authority
-Higher Education Loans Board
-Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
-Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
This advertisement can also be obtained from the Ministry of Information Communications and Technology website www.information.go.ke.
If your application is successful and you are shortlisted, you will be notified via the email address you provided at registration and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process.
Current News About Ministry of Information Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Kenya Ministry of Information recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Ministry of Information jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.