If you are interested in applying for the Kenya Ministry of Agriculture recruitment 2024, then the purpose of this article is to help you get the latest updates regarding the Ministry of Agriculture recruitment process 2024.
These updates include how to access the Kenya Ministry of Agriculture application form, entry requirements, qualifications, guidelines, available job opportunities, and other related updates.
The Ministry of Agriculture recruitment of suitable and qualified candidates is ongoing. If you are willing to apply, then all the information you need is on the official Ministry of Agriculture recruitment website.
The Ministry of Agriculture recruitment form is available to citizens of Kenya who are ready to join the Kenya Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process in order to be among the shortlisted candidates. All you have to do is adhere to the instructions.
Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Portal 2024
www.kilimo.go.ke/vacancies recruitment portal is Kenya Ministry of Agriculture online job application portal. All online applications are submitted only through this application portal.
Interested candidates are advised to register only via the official Ministry of Agriculture recruitment website. The closing date for the recruitment exercise is stated on the official job portal.
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Co-operatives 2024 recruitment deadline. Below are the job requirements.
Requirements for Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2024/2025
- You should have a degree in a discipline related to the position you’re applying for
- You will have to scan originals of your current curriculum vitae (CV), passport size photograph and other academic credentials
- Anyone applying for Ministry of Agriculture job must be an indigene of Kenya either by naturalization or registration with a valid means of identification like a National Identity Number
- Applicant must ensure his/her email address is working correctly
Below is how to apply for the Kenya Ministry of Agriculture job vacancies through the official recruitment portal. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for Kenya Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2024/2025
- Go to Ministry of Agriculture recruitment portal kilimo.go.ke/vacancies
- Once the link opens, proceed by clicking on the register button
- Type in your details in the space provided including your email address
- After that stage, go to your mail box and click the confirmation link sent
- Now return to the application portal and login
- Select the position that suites you and then begin the application
- Scan and upload all necessary documents/credentials
- Go through the information you supplied, if okay then submit
Interested applicants who meet the qualification requirements should send their applications along with copies of their academic and professional certificates, testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
They must also state their present employer, current position and names and addresses of two referees and daytime telephone and email contacts.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications should be clearly marked quoting the reference number of the position applied for on the letter and envelope and addressed to :
Current News About Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Kenya Ministry of Agriculture recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Ministry of Agriculture jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.