Do you want to work with Kenya Ferry Services? If yes, then this article will interest you. Kenya Ferry Services has begun recruiting eligible and interested candidates for 2024/2025. If you are interested, this is your cue to hurry and apply for the recruitment exercise.
Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment 2024/2025
The management of Kenya Ferry Services has announced the commencement of the recruitment exercise for 2024/2025. The management of Kenya Ferry Services calls on all qualified and eligible persons to apply for this recruitment.
The Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruitment program and as such women, candidates from marginalized communities, and persons with disabilities can apply.
Below is a list of eligibility requirements, go through them, ensure that you meet the requirements, and apply with the guidance provided below.
Eligibility Requirements For Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment 2024/2025
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens.
- Candidates must be aged 34 years and below.
- Candidates must possess a Diploma in Nautical Science or equivalent from an accredited university.
- A Certificate of Competency as Coxswain shall be an added advantage.
- An STCW will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are required to have graduated from institutions of higher learning in the last (2) years.
- Candidates must be team players.
- Candidates must be result-oriented.
- Candidates must possess good communication and planning skills.
- Candidates must exhibit excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply
To apply for the recruitment exercise, candidates are required to submit the completed application forms with the following documents.
- A detailed CV containing academic qualifications,
- copies of relevant certificates, testimonials,
- national identification card
The application should be addressed to the address highlighted below.
The Managing Director,
Kenya Ferry Services Limited,
Gaza Road off Mwinyi Babu Road – Peleleza
P.O. Box 96242 – 80110,
Note: The reference number must be indicated clearly on the envelope containing the application. Candidates should also note that the recruitment exercise is free of charge.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment 2024/2025, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.