INEC is currently recruiting Ad-hoc staff for the general elections. Do you have an interest in working with INEC as an ad-hoc staff? Hurry and apply while the portal is open.
The closing date for the submission of applications by interested persons has been announced by INEC.
Do you need details on the INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment closing date? Read this article carefully as it contains all the information you need regarding this topic.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deadline 2024
The Independent National Electoral Commission has commenced the recruitment of qualified applicants for the position of ad-hoc staff.
Individuals who are interested in and qualified for this position are encouraged to apply before the deadline set by INEC.
There are requirements you are expected to meet as an applicant before embarking on the registration process, the requirements will be listed below.
Ensure that you meet these requirements before applying, you will also be provided with guidelines on how to properly apply for the recruitment.
This article is about the closing date for the INEC ad-hoc staff recruitment, we will equip you with all you need to know about the INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment deadline. Read on for more details.
Entry Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff 2024 Recruitment
- Candidates must have an active mobile phone number.
- Candidates must also have a functional email address.
- Candidates must have a personal bank account number.
- Candidates must have a recent, white background passport-sized photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Candidates must provide contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- Candidates must have a valid staff ID No./student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- Interested candidates must have an NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Call-up Number is for current corps members, 2024.
- Candidates must provide a copy of the highest qualification in pdf format.
- Candidates must provide a copy of means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number in jpg or jpeg format.
How to Apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2024/2025
After meeting the requirements listed above, candidates can use the steps provided here to
- Visit the official portal at https://pres.inecnigeria.org.
- Read the requirements for the available positions.
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Generate your password, once your password has been created, you will automatically log onto the portal.
- Fill out the application form. The form is segmented into three sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information, and (iii) Bank Details.
- Enter your names the same way they appear on your BVN and ensure that your details are filled in correctly(You are not allowed to edit details once submitted)
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph with a plain background of not larger than 5MB size.
- Fill in the details of your referees and ensure that you check the attestation box as the information you provide will be validated by your institutions/organization/referees.
- Submit the application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip (this is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification).
- Once successful, you will be contacted via the email and phone number you provided during registration.
Closing Date For INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2024
The closing date for the INEC ad-hoc staff recruitment was not announced at the time of writing this article. Feel free to visit our page once again for updates on the closing date as this page will be updated as soon as it has been announced.
Did you find our article on Closing Date For INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends!