Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the ongoing Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2024/2025.
Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited invites all eligible and interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Are you a Ghanaian seeking for job? Have you heard of the Guinness Ghana recruitment? Guinness Ghana has created job vacancies in the company for the citizens of Ghana.
Interested and eligible citizens are expected to visit the portal and submit their application before the deadline as stipulated by the management.
Below is all that you need to know about Guinness Ghana, the steps on how to make a successful application, available positions, entry requirements, and the deadline for the closure of the portal
What You Need to Know About Guinness Ghana
Guinness Ghana Breweries is a Ghanaian brewery founded in 1960. It is located at the Kaase Industrial Area in Kumasi. Guinness Ghana Breweries is listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index.
At its inception, the company produced only Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, popularly known as Guinness. The primary depot was in the same position as stores across the country particularly in the south.
How to Apply for Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2024
- Candidates should visit the portal
- Select a job vacancy you are interested in
- Fill in all required information correctly
- Upload scanned copies of your documents where applicable
- Confirm, then submit.
Guinness Ghana Available Position
Supply Finance Manager
BPM Supply Manager is an important position within the company, supporting Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC’s supply business performance goal by delivering clear, accurate financial information, analysis, and insights to help create and support business decisions.
Ensure cost efficiencies and advance the business profitability objective by working with supply leadership. This is a performance management and reporting position that has a significant impact on how decisions are made. has primary accountability for BPM Supply activities.
- Fully qualified Accountant.
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in financial accounting with proven integrity.
- Qualification in supply chain management will be an advantage.
Key Skills And Experience
- The capacity to translate business insights into organizational and human goals.
- A proven history of promoting, persuasively convincing, influencing, and establishing trust with people of various levels and roles.
- Ability to analyze, comprehend, and make decisions.
- Constructive interpersonal interaction abilities.
- A strong ability in presenting and communication.
- Strategic Abilities
- Constantly trying to boost productivity and improve corporate procedures.
- Knowledge of performance management
- Financial and Management Reporting (Local and Global)
- Development of planning-related systems
Deadline for Guinness Ghana Recruitment
The management of Guinness Ghana has officially declared the deadline for the closure of the portal. Interested applicants are to apply before the registration closing date.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.