The 2024 GPHA recruitment portal is open for application. The Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority Recruitment Form 2024 can be accessed via the GPHA job portal. You can apply for the GPHA jobs through the recruitment website and be shortlisted.
If you want to apply for a position in the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority, then keep in mind that the application for the GPHA recruitment form 2024 is free.
Read on to get more information about the GPHA job application form, entry requirements, qualifications, the recruitment closing date, and how to apply for the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority Recruitment exercise without any hindrance.
The closing date for the GPHA recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority 2024 recruitment deadline.
Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority Recruitment Application Form Portal
The Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority application form is now available on the official Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority recruitment website. Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority recruitment form include questions about your educational qualifications, personal identification, and other similar information.
Also, when applying for the recruitment exercise, the application allows you to provide an official copy of your birth certificate and passport. www.ghanaports.gov.gh recruitment 2024 is the official website for the recruitment exercise.
This article will provide step-by-step procedures on how to fill out the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority application form so that you will be able to submit a successful application.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority, you need to take note of the following entry requirements. You will be shortlisted for the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications.
Talking about Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority recruitment requirements, you must be a citizen of Ghana and have no criminal record.
- Interested candidates must have a university degree in any discipline.
- Applicants should also possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Have a valid means of identification such as the National Id or Int’l passport
- Furthermore, applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- More so, female candidates must not be pregnant during the recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Applicants must be computer-literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Lastly, you must have good character.
Below is how to apply for the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority job vacancies through the official recruitment portal at www.ghanaports.gov.gh. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority Recruitment 2024
- To apply, visit the GPHA job portal at www.ghanaports.gov.gh
- Click the “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the required documents for screening
- Cross-check your entries before submitting
- Print out the acknowledgment page which contains your application number after submission. The application number will be required during screening.
Current News About GPHA Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any change. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.