Ghana Armed Forces Medical Corps Recruitment 2024/2025: Applications are open for the Ghana Armed Forces Medical Corps Recruitment 2024. Interested candidates should follow the instructions provided on this page to seize this opportunity.
Ghana Armed Forces Medical Corps Recruitment
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Possess good character.
- Be between 18 and 40 years old for medical specialists, 35 years old for medical and dental officers, 33 years old for nurses, and 30 years old for paramedical personnel
- Meet Ghana Armed Forces Standard medical fitness criteria.
- Not be bonded.
- Have a minimum height of 1.68m (5′ 6″) for males and 1.57m (5′ 2″) for females.
Possess the following qualifications:
(1) BECE: six (6) passes, including English and mathematics.
(2) WASSCE: Six credits (not less than C6), including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science.
(3) SSSCE: Six credits (not less than D), including Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science.
(4) GCE ‘O’ Level: Five credits (not less than six), including English, Mathematics, and Science; and not less than D in three subjects at GCE ‘A’ Level.
Special Medical Intake Requirements:
In addition to general eligibility, medical and paramedical applicants must have:
1. Medical Specialist: MB ChB/BDS or equivalent, and relevant post-graduate qualification to the level of membership/fellowship (GCPS/WACS/WACP) or equivalent from an accredited institution.
2. Must also have permanent registration with the Ghana Medical and Dental Council and be below 40 years of age.
3. Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon: MB ChB/BDS or equivalent from an accredited institution, and must have permanent registration with the Ghana Medical and Dental Council. Additionally, one (1) year of working experience in a recognized health facility and not above 35 years of age.
4. Veterinary Officer: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent from an accredited institution, with at least one (1) year of working experience as a Veterinary Officer in an accredited health institution. Must also be registered with the Veterinary Council of Ghana and be below 35 years of age.
4. Clinical Psychologist: Msc/MPil in Clinical Psychology from an accredited institution, plus one (1) year internship in clinical practice and one year of working experience in a recognized health facility. Must be fully registered with the Ghana Clinical Psychological Council (GPC) and be 33 years of age.
5. General Nurse: a BSc or BA degree in nursing from an accredited institution with a minimum of three (3) years of practice. Must also be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana and be below 33 years of age.
For detailed requirements for other positions, please refer to the original text.
How to apply for Ghana Army Medical Corp Recruitment
1. Obtain a scratch card for fifty Ghana cedis (GH50.00) from designated post offices (list provided).
2. Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code, which can be used for three attempts.
3. Visit the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.
4. Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
5. Ensure Cell Broadcast Message Service on your mobile phone is turned “ON.”
6. Click “Apply Now” and enter your card serial number and PIN code, and select your preferred options.
7. Enter personal details and upload the required documents.
8. Preview and make any necessary corrections.
9. Submit the application and expect an instant e-mail and text message with your unique system-generated identification number.
10. Print and keep a copy of the generated report for future reference.
Note: For any reprint of the final report, return to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY tab, enter your unique identification number, and request a reprint.