Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2024/2025 FMWR recruitment exercise. If you are interested in applying for a job with the Federal Ministry of Water Resources, remember that the recruitment exercise is free.
The Federal Ministry of Water Resources recruitment exercise is open to members of the public. If you are a recent graduate and want to pursue your career in the government sector, then you can apply for any of the positions available at the FMWR.
Vital Information has been provided on this portal for applicants who are seeking guidelines on how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Water Resources recruitment.
Also, relevant information about the deadline for registration, qualification, the application process, and the requirements needed have been made available on this page.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the FMWR, you need to take note of the following entry requirements.
You will be shortlisted for the FMWR screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications for Federal Ministry of Water Resources recruitment.
FMWR Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be native Nigerians or have obtained naturalization.
- Must have finished his post-secondary education in engineering, math and statistics, accounting, or a field that is closely related to those three.
- Must have received his HND or B.Sc. from a reputable institution.
- The potential candidate must have never been convicted of a felony.
- The candidate must be in sound medical, mental, and physical condition.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 35 at the time of application.
- Be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a voter card, driver’s license, passport, or national identification card.
Below is how to apply for the FMWR job vacancies through the official recruitment portal www.waterresources.gov.ng. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for FMWR Recruitment 2024
- To apply, visit the FMWR job portal at www.waterresources.gov.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
Current News About Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Federal Ministry of Water Resources recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any updates. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest FMWR jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.