Want to apply for Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024/2025? The Delta State Civil Service is currently accepting applications from all candidates seeking to fill the available positions.
If you are interested in serving the Delta State Government, then visit the Delta State Civil Service recruitment portal and apply for any position that suits your interests and qualifications.
This article is packed with vital information concerning the recruitment process, qualifications, requirements, and how to apply. Read it carefully.
Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024
The Delta State Civil Service Commission wishes to announce that the recruitment exercise for 2024 is currently ongoing.
The application form can be accessed online via the recruitment portal and is free of charge. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are advised to hurry and apply before the closing date.
Are you interested in this recruitment? Do you have what it takes to clinch this opportunity? Find out if you are qualified for recruitment by reading the eligibility requirements below.
After confirming that you are qualified for recruitment, follow the steps provided below to apply for the Delta State Civil Service Commission recruitment.
Delta State Civil Service Vacant Positions 2024
- Administrative Officer
- Civil Engineer
- Human Resources Officer
- Information Technology Officer
- Legal Officer
- Medical Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Public Relations Officer
General Requirements For Delta State Civil Service Recruitment 2024
The following are typical requirements for most civil service recruitment exercises:
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Candidates for some positions may be required to possess professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CIPM, etc.
- Candidates must have at least five credit passes in their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, NECO, etc) in not more than two sittings. A credit pass in English is compulsory.
- Candidates may be required to have some relevant work experience depending on the position applied for.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of basic computer applications.
- Candidates may be required to provide character references from reputable individuals or organizations.
- Some positions may require candidates to pass a physical fitness test.
It’s advisable to check the official website of the Delta State Civil Service Commission or contact their recruitment department directly for specific and up-to-date information on the requirements.
How to Apply For Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment can follow the steps listed below:-
- Visit the official web portals via www.deltastatecsc.gov.ng
- Click on Recruitment
- Select a position that suits your interests and qualifications.
- Read the job requirements carefully and ensure that you qualify.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the required information(personal details, academic qualification, experience, etc.)
- Review and submit your application.
- Print Confirmation Slip for reference purposes.
Delta State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date 2024
Delta State Civil Service Commission has not disclosed the deadline for the recruitment exercise yet. The closing date will be updated on this page once it has been communicated by the Delta State Civil Service Commission.
Did you find our article on Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.