Botswana Prison Recruitment 2024 is ongoing. The Botswana Prison Service is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are willing to pursue their careers in the government sector as Warders and Wardresses.
The available vacancies are tenable at various prison locations across the country.
The names of shortlisted candidates for the Botswana Prison screening exercise will be published on the official job portal and in the Daily News.
- A comprehensive physical fitness assessment.
- A comprehensive medical examination.
- Security vetting.
- Aptitude test.
- Oral interview.
If you are interested in applying for the Botswana Prison Recruitment 2024/2025, then read on for more information about the Botswana Prison vacancies, the entry requirements, qualifications, the recruitment closing date, and how to submit your application and stand a chance of being recruited.
Botswana Prison Recruitment Application Form Portal
The Botswana Prison Service application form is now available on the official Botswana Prison recruitment website.
Interested and qualified candidates are to check the available job vacancies, general requirements, and how to submit an application for the ongoing recruitment exercise before the deadline using the guidelines provided in this article.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Botswana Prison Service, you need to take note of the following entry requirements.
General Requirements for Botswana Prison Recruitment
- Be Botswana citizens
- Be aged between 18 – 29 years
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have no adverse criminal record
- Be of good character
- Not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and must not fall pregnant throughout the duration of training.
- Have a minimum height of 1.6 meters for males and 1.55 meters for females
- Minimum body weight of 55kg for males and 45kg for females
- Should be in possession of a valid National Identity Card
- Have no visible tattoos on their bodies when wearing prison uniform
How to Apply for the Botswana Prison Service Recruitment 2024/2025
Applicants should quote this advert and provide:-
- Full names, addresses, places and dates of birth
- Brief summary of career with duties (CV)
- Certified copies of Education Certificates. References and Omang
- All serving officers should route their applications through the Heads of Departments. (Applications not so routed will not be considered).
Applications should be addressed to:-
Prison Staff College
Private Bag 30
- Applicants should quote the Vacancy Circular Number and position Title in their applications and provide the following details:
- Full names, address, place, and date of birth.
- Detailed and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
- In case of serving public officers; date of first appointment, present position, scale, and date of appointment thereto.
- Certified true copies of Certificates and Transcripts (Academic and Professional).
- At least two (2) related References of not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of the National Identity Card (Omang).
- 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Latest News about Botswana Prison Service Recruitment 2024
From time to time, we publish the latest news about Botswana Prisons recruitment on this portal.
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Botswana Prison Service recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any change. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Botswana Prison Jobs 2024, and we will do our best to respond.