Are you searching for employment opportunities in the agricultural sector? Have you heard that the Agriculture Research Council of Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified persons to fill vacant roles at the organization?
If you are interested, hurry and apply for a chance to work with this organization. This article contains all the vital information you need to apply for the Agriculture Research Council of Nigeria recruitment. Read below for details.
Agriculture Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment
The Agriculture Research Council of Nigeria is currently recruiting candidates for the vacant positions available. Are you interested in the recruitment? Hurry and apply before the stipulated deadline.
The recruitment process is carried out online, candidates can access the application form via the ARCN recruitment portal and apply.
This article covers all the important information candidates require to apply for this recruitment smoothly.
Candidates should note that the recruitment for the Agriculture Research Council of Nigeria is not based on a university degree.
This means that candidates who possess university degrees and candidates who do not have university degrees, can apply for recruitment.
ARCN has set requirements that each candidate is expected to meet, candidates are advised to review the requirements and ensure that they qualify before proceeding with the application; these requirements have been provided in the article.
ARCN Recruitment Requirements
Candidates are expected to meet the following requirements to be eligible for recruitment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Candidates are required to possess a minimum of five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, and GCE. (A credit in the English language is compulsory)
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number)
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment
How To Apply For Agriculture Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for recruitment
- Visit the official Agricultural Research Council Of Nigeria recruitment portal at www.arcn.gov.ng
- Navigate to the “Careers/Vacancies” section.
- Choose a position that you wish to apply for.
- Read through the eligibility requirements and ensure that you qualify.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines.
- Provide all the required information.
- Click on submit.
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful.
- If you are among the successful candidates, you will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Agriculture Research Council of Nigeria Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the ARCN Recruitment has not been announced at this time. Visit our page from to time for updates on the application deadline.
Did you find our article on ARCN Recruitment helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.