Are you a job seeker in Akwa Ibom State? Are you wondering if the Akwa Ibom State Government has started recruiting? Yes, the Akwa Ibom State Government recruitment is currently carrying out a massive recruitment exercise.
Join thousands of Akwa Ibom youth and apply for an opportunity to work with the state government. This article will provide you with all the vital information you require regarding the recruitment exercise, read below for details.
Akwa Ibom State Government Recruitment 2024
The government of Akwa Ibom State is currently hiring candidates to fill vacant positions across the 31 local government areas.
Do you want to apply for recruitment? Do think you have what it takes to work with the Akwa Ibom State government? Hurry and apply for recruitment before the stipulated deadline!
The Akwa Ibom State Government recruitment process is free of charge, candidates should beware of persons soliciting for money in exchange for recruitment.
Candidates can only apply for recruitment once, we recommend that you review your applications carefully before submitting them.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment are expected to meet certain requirements set by the state government, candidates are advised to go through the requirements which have been listed and ensure that they meet them before applying.
General Requirements For the Akwa Ibom State Government Recruitment 2024/2025
Candidates who wish to apply for the Akwa Ibom State Government recruitment exercise must meet the following requirements:-
- Applicants are required to have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND certificate in any field of study from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must have an O’level certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE) with a minimum of five credit passes in no more than two sittings. A credit in English is compulsory
- Candidates must present a valid means of identification including a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must not be over 35 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates must have an updated Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Candidates who have criminal records (except traffic offenses) will not be considered.
- Applicants must be result-oriented.
- Applicants must have the ability to meet deadlines in multi-tasking environments.
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Applicants must be certified to be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must exhibit strong team spirit and possess excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates must be willing to experiment and try new things.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of land transactions and land laws.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply For Akwa Ibom State Government Recruitment
To apply for any of the available Akwa Ibom State Government job vacancies, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portals via https://www.akwaibomstate.gov.ng/.
- Select a position that suits your qualifications.
- Read the job requirements carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill out the application form by providing all the required information.
- Review your application and ensure that it is devoid of errors.
- Submit your application.
- Ensure that you print out the confirmation slip.
- Successful candidates will be notified of the screening date and venue via email.
Akwa Ibom State Government Recruitment Closing Date 2024
The deadline for the submission of all application forms for the Akwa Ibom State Government recruitment has not yet been announced. We advise that you visit our page from time to time for updates regarding the deadline.
Did you find our article helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.