Africa CDC Recruitment of health workers is currently ongoing. You can apply for the Africa CDC job vacancies in Central Africa, Eastern Africa, Northern Africa, Southern Africa, and the Western part depending on your location.
If you are a recent graduate with a specialty in Public health, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc, the Africa CDC currently has numerous open positions for interested and qualified candidates like you.
To qualify, you must have academic qualifications, such as Diplomas, Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees, and any relevant certificate in line with the area of expertise.
Only candidates who meet all job requirements are shortlisted for interviews. Consideration will be given only to those candidates who have submitted a fully completed online application with a curriculum vitae (CV), and an African passport.
Africa CDC Career Portal
www.africacdc.org is the official job portal for the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. You can apply for any vacant position through this application job portal.
You can also locate job advertisements on professional networking sites such as LinkedIn. Africa CDC announces job opportunities on their LinkedIn page on a regular basis. It’s also an excellent idea to keep an eye on their social media profiles and visit their website frequently for job posting changes.
For the most part, you can apply for the recruitment online and wait for your application to be reviewed. We have published the steps and guidelines that will help you during the registration process. Below are the available vacant positions to apply for.
Africa CDC Job Vacancies
- Director of Administration (AfCDC)
- Head of Financial Management Division (AfCDC)
- Principal Program Officer (Preparedness & Response) (AfCDC)
- Head Human Resources Management (AfCDC)
- Senior Communications Officer (AfCDC)
- Communication & Media Engagement Officer (AfCDC)
- Regional Director – Regional Coordinating Center North (AfCDC)
- Senior Officer – Laboratory Systems & Networks (AfCDC)
- Regional Director – Regional Coordinating Center West (AfCDC)
- Director of Finance (AfCDC)
- Regional Director – Regional Coordinating Center Central (AfCDC)
- Regional Director – Regional Coordinating Center East (AfCDC)
How to Apply for African CDC Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the official career portal at https://careers.au.int/en/jobs
- Browse through the available job vacancies
- Select the position that aligns with your skills and interests.
- Read the job description, requirements, and qualifications carefully.
- Ensure that you meet the criteria before proceeding with the application.
- Prepare your application documents, which typically include a comprehensive CV, a cover letter, and any other supporting documents specified in the job advertisement.
- Complete the online application form provided on the website.
- Fill in all the required details accurately and attach your application documents.
- Review your application to ensure that all information is correct and complete.
- Submit your application
If you want to stay up to date regarding new job openings at the African CDC, then keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the African Union recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.