Are you a graduate in search of internship opportunities? Have you heard that UNICEF is currently accepting applications from applicants seeking internship opportunities?
Yes, UNICEF is currently recruiting interns! Do you want to be among the interns? If yes, hurry and apply for the UNICEF internship before the closing date!
Do you know how to apply using the recruitment portal? If you don’t, read this article for guidelines on how to apply!
This article also contains vital information concerning the UNICEF internship program including application requirements. See details below.
UNICEF Internship Program 2024/2025
UNICEF has commenced the recruitment of all interested and qualified interns into their internship program.
The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic disciplines the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF.
Interns are offered experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector that will enhance their academic, professional, and personal development.
Candidates who are interested in the internship program are advised to ensure that they apply for the internship program before the deadline.
Before applying, there are requirements that you need to meet to affirm your eligibility for the internship; you are advised to read the requirements and ensure that you meet them.
The list of requirements is provided below alongside tips on how to apply for the UNICEF internship program. See details below.
Eligibility Criteria For UNICEF Internship Program 2024/2025
Note that the internship is highly competitive and meeting these requirements gives you an edge.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, a Ph.D program, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Candidates must be fluent in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages (English, French, or Spanish)
- Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying for, may also be required.
- Candidates must have excellent academic performance demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Candidates must not have any immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Candidates must not have other relatives in their reporting line of authority.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
UNICEF Internship Program Benefits
All interns at UNICEF are entitled to the following:-
- Interns are entitled to a one-time lump sum which is a contribution towards travel and visa costs which may be granted when funding is available.
- Interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
How To Apply For UNICEF Internship Program 2024/2025
Candidates who are interested in the UNICEF Internship can follow the steps outlined to apply:-
- Review the eligibility criteria for the internships you are interested in.
- Visit the UNICEF Careers website and create a profile if you do not already have a profile. Creating a profile will allow you to submit your application and track its progress.
- Once you have created a profile, upload your resume/CV and cover letter and submit your application through the UNICEF Careers website.
- After submitting your application, it will be evaluated. This means that UNICEF will review your application and assess your qualifications and eligibility for the internship position.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, prepare for it by researching UNICEF’s work and the internship position you are offered.
Deadline for UNICEF Internship Program 2024/2025
The deadline for applying for the UNICEF Internship Program 2024/2025 has not been announced at this time; visit our page from time to time for updates in this regard.
Did you find our article on the UNICEF Internship Program 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.