Are you interested in a career in education or science? Have you been searching for internship opportunities? If yes, then the UNESCO internship program will interest you.
UNESCO is currently receiving applications from individuals interested in the 2024 internship program; send in your applications now to be among the beneficiaries.
This article contains all the information you need on the UNESCO internship program and how to apply, follow the instructions outlined and apply now!
UNESCO Internship Program 2024
The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization(UNESCO) is currently receiving applications from applicants interested in the 2024 internship program. Do you also want to be among the beneficiaries of the internship program? You should also apply!
UNESCO provides students with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the organization and also helps candidates gain relevant experience to improve their academic knowledge.
The internship program covers a duration of one to six months depending on the area chosen. Before applying for the internship program, candidates are advised to go through the list of eligibility requirements and ensure that they meet them before applying.
UNESCO Internship Program 2024: Eligibility Criteria
To be deemed eligible to participate in the UNESCO internship program 2024, candidates are required to meet the following requirements.
- Candidates are required to be current enrollees in a graduate program (Master’s degree, Ph.D., or equivalent, second university degree or higher) at the time of application.
- Candidates must be recent graduates with a Master’s degree or Ph.D. (or second degree as defined above), 12 months before the start of the internship.
- Candidates are required to have an excellent command of both written and spoken English or French.
- Candidates must also have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Candidates must have the ability to work well in a team.
- Candidates must be able to adapt to an international working environment.
- Candidates are required to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for the UNESCO Internship 2024
Candidates who are interested in the UNESCO internship program should follow the instructions below to apply:-
- Candidates must submit applications online through the UNESCO website.
- Choose the internship program that suits you.
- Fill out the application form.
- Review your application form to ensure that you have provided all the required information.
- Successful applicants will be duly notified once the recruitment process is over.
- Note that the application form is free of charge (Do not pay anyone who demands money)
UNESCO Internship Program 2024: Deadline
UNESCO has not yet announced the deadline for the submission of all completed applications. Continue hacking on our page for updates on the application deadline.
We hope that after reading our article, you have been able to gather all the information you need on the UNESCO Internship Program 2024. If you have any questions for us, we are happy to help; all you need to do is drop your questions in the comment box and we will reach out to you with appropriate answers. Do not forget to share this article with your friends so that they can benefit too.