Have you been searching for internship opportunities with UNAIDS? If your answer is yes, then the content of this article is for you. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online via the UNAIDS recruitment portal before the closing date for the vacancy announcement.
Candidates for internships at UNAIDS must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degree program at a recognized educational institution.
UNAIDS has begun accepting applications for the 2024 internship program. HIV-positive applicants are especially encouraged to apply. Women and nationals of non- and under-represented member countries are especially encouraged to apply.
Hurry and apply to take part in the 2024 internship; you can apply online by simply following the instructions we have provided in this article. Read the rest of the article for details.
UNAIDS Internship 2024
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) has announced that they are currently receiving applications from persons who are interested in the 2024 internship.
Do you want to be part of the beneficiaries of this internship program? Apply for the internship using the application procedure that we have provided beneath.
Before applying for the internship, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they qualify for the internship. Below are the requirements candidates are expected to meet to be eligible for the internship.
UNAIDS Internship 2024: Eligibility Requirements
Candidates who are interested in the UNAIDS internship must meet the requirements listed below:-
- Candidates must be at least 20 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates are required to be fluent in (oral and written) at least one of the WHO/UNAIDS’s official languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish).
- Candidates are required to have a valid passport/ID from a WHO/UNAIDS Member State.
- Persons with immediate family members employed by the UNAIDS Secretariat (e.g. son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father) are not eligible for internships.
- UNAIDS will offer the internship opportunity to candidates who have NOT previously participated in UNAIDS’ internship program.
- Candidates must exhibit the ability to work effectively with teams, adapt, and integrate easily with the team.
- Candidates must be willing to work cooperatively in support of team objectives.
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate their ideas and thoughts convincingly to groups.
- Candidates must have the ability to write clear and engaging reports.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
- Candidates must show initiative and be enthusiastic in their work.
- Candidates must be able to manage time effectively.
- Candidates must be organized and deliver results.
- Interns will be offered will be offered a stipend by UNAIDS to contribute to their living expenses.
- Interns will be provided with general medical illness, accident, and emergency illness coverage insurance.
Steps to Apply for UNAIDS Internship 2024
Candidates who are interested in the internship can follow the steps listed below to apply.
- Visit the UNAIDS e-Recruitment website at https://erecruit.unaids.org
- Select the position that suits you.
- You will be provided with instructions for online application procedures.
- People who are living with HIV can apply (their applications are also welcome)
- Women and people from non- and under-represented member states are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Successful candidates will be notified via email.
The deadline for the submission of all completed application forms is 15 December 2024. Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline.
We hope that after reading our article, you have been able to gather all the information you need on the UNESCO Internship Program 2024. If you have any questions for us, we are happy to help; all you need to do is drop your questions in the comment box and we will reach out to you with appropriate answers. Do not forget to share this article with your friends so that they can benefit too.