Are you a Nigerian trader or entrepreneur? Have you been looking for capital to start or upgrade your business? If yes, this article is for you.
You can apply for the GEEP loan which has been set up by the Nigerian government to provide help to entrepreneurs like you.
The ₦300,000 farmermoni loan GEEP 2.0 loan application form as well as the ₦50,000 GEEP loan application form is now available via the application portal.
We have provided detailed information on how to apply for the GEEP loan program and get approval without much delay.
So read the rest of this article for instructions on how to apply for the GEEP loan successfully without any hindrance.
GEEP Loan: Overview
The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) is a government program that provides capital to traders.
It is a program where loans of between 50,000 naira to 300,000 thousand naira are given to women under the marketmoni program, farmers under the farmermoni program, and enterprising youth under the tradermoni program.
This collateral/interest-free loan was launched in 2016 and has provided hundreds of traders with capital to start or augment their businesses. This program comes in different categories as follows:-
- Trader Moni: This category is designed for small-scale entrepreneurs/traders who need funds to expand their business. Traders eligible for this load category include fruit vendors, small provision kiosks, etc.
- Farmer Moni: Business owners who want to be beneficiaries of this loan category are required to register with the CAC. (Corporate Affairs Commission).
- Market Moni: This loan category is for agri-business enterprises that require money to grow their operations.
How to Apply for the GEEP Loan
To apply for a GEEP loan, follow these steps:
- Visit the official GEEP Registration Portal at https://www.geep.ng/
- Navigate the GEEP Link.
- Click the link and carefully read the instructions.
- Click “Application.”
- You can also apply in person by visiting the National Orientation Agency in your state.
Just visit the website and complete the registration which includes providing your basic details. You can as well visit any of their physical offices to finalize your GEEP loan application.
Requirements for GEEP Loan 2024
- Local Government of Origin Certificate.
- Passport Photographs.
- CAC Certificate for businesses.
- A Valid National ID Card.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the Geep Loan Application 2024: Requirements and How To Apply, please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.