Searching to know more about the IFRC Recruitment 2024/2025? Do you want to apply for an opportunity to serve under the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)? If so, discover job vacancies and internships at the IFRC below.
IFRC Recruitment is ongoing. IFRC is currently receiving applications from all qualified and interested candidates.
All vacancies for jobs and internships with the IFRC are advertised on our jobs portal on a regular basis. Read this article for the eligibility requirements and steps on how to apply for this recruitment online.
IFRC Recruitment 2024
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) has commenced the recruitment exercise for the year 2024.
This body is calling on all candidates who are qualified and interested in this recruitment to hurry and apply for this opportunity.
There are several stages involved in this recruitment exercise, candidates will be required to fill out the online application forms and supply academic qualification documents during recruitment.
This article will provide you with more details regarding the filling of the form and also guide the deadline for submission of forms.
Eligibility Requirements For IFRC Recruitment 2024
- Candidates must possess a university degree in journalism, communications, international relations, development studies or social sciences, humanitarian, or development.
- Candidates must have a minimum of seven years of management experience in communications, advocacy and/or media relations, or journalism.
- Candidates who have a minimum of five years of experience working in the international humanitarian or development sector or a related field in a developing country may also apply.
- Candidates must have an experience in community engagement programming.
- Candidates must provide evidence of previous working experience at the IFRC or a National Society, with experience of having worked in the field during an emergency and/or to profile development programming.
How to IFRC Recruitment 2024
To apply for IFRC recruitment, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official IFRC website (www.ifrc.org) or the nearest IFRC office to obtain the application forms.
- Fill out the application form carefully by providing all the required information.
- Provide correct personal details, educational qualifications, experience, and any other requested information.
- Review your application and ensure that the information provided is correct.
- Write a cover letter highlighting your interest in the IFRC Job position, the relevant qualifications, and any work experience you have.
- Also prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae highlighting your educational background, your work experience, and any other relevant information.
- Once you have completed the application forms, attach the required documents with the cover letter and CV, and submit them to the designated IFRC office or the address mentioned in the application forms.
- Ensure that you apply before the deadline for submission.
- After the application deadline, the applications will be reviewed and a list of successful candidates will be published
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be notified about the interview date, time, and venue.
Important Notice to Candidates
- If you are shortlisted, you will be required to sit for an interview. You are advised to prepare for the interview by reviewing common job interview questions and practicing your responses.
- The IFRC will make the final selection of candidates based on the interview performance. Candidates who are selected will undergo a deployment process where they may be assigned to a specific school or educational institution based on the needs and vacancies available.
- Candidates are advised to possess the necessary documents as specified in the application forms. These may include originals and copies of your academic certificates and transcripts such as:-
- National Identity Card (ID) or Birth Certificate.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Professional certificates, if applicable.
- Any other documents specified in the application forms.
Did you find our article on IFRC Recruitment 2024? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends!