Did you apply for employment at the Kenya Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC) during the just concluded recruitment exercise? If you did, we have good news for you!
The list of shortlisted candidates who applied for the IEBC Recruitment has been released.
This IEBC shortlist contains the names of the selected candidates who will report for training at their designated locations across the country.
The IEBC list of shortlisted candidates is out and can be viewed and downloaded online.
This article will guide you through the process of accessing and downloading this list. Read below for details.
IEBC Shortlisted Candidates 2024
The Kenya Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC) wishes to announce to candidates who took part in the just concluded recruitment exercise that the list of shortlisted candidates is out online.
Candidates are advised to hurry and view this list to confirm that they have made it to the next stage of the recruitment process.
This list can be accessed online and downloaded in PDF format. If you are having difficulties doing so, do not worry, all you have to do is read below this paragraph for guidance on how to access it.
Candidates are advised to access this list as soon as possible so that they can have ample time to prepare for the screening exercise. Candidates who applied for the following positions can check the list.
- Ward-Based Voters Educators
- ICT Clerks
- Logistics Officers Support
- County Election Manager
- Temporary Jobs
- Verification Clerks
- Polling Clerks Training Officers
- Deputy Presiding Officers
- Electoral Trainers
- Polling clerks and counting clerks
- Deputy Constituency Returning Officers
How to Check IEBC Shortlisted Candidates 2024
Candidates who want to access the names of shortlisted candidates can follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Visit the IEBC portal at www.iebc.or.ke
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the “vacancies” icon
- Scroll down to the page and click on shortlisted candidates.
- Open the PDF you have downloaded.
- Search for your name or application number.
- Once you have confirmed that you have been shortlisted, find out the screening date and venue and prepare.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified about the screening/interview exercise via SMS or email.